thinking of going 4 into 1 full system
thinking of going 4 into 1 full system have got twin yoshi slip ons nows can i use one of these cans and just get the headers if so how much? if not also how much?Australia2
vance and hines make a set of 4 into 2 headers for and slip ons even std mufflers.

not to sure on your actual question tho mate.
/
(25-02-2010, 08:09am)[UNIT] Wrote: vance and hines make a set of 4 into 2 headers for and slip ons even std mufflers.

sorry at moment it has std exhaust manifold that comes out two twin yoshi. was thinking about getting headers yoshi or other to have it come out with one muffler only hoping to use one of the yoshi`s i already have? hope explain it bit better now. taking it 4-2-1 or 4 into 1 however it works
(25-02-2010, 10:45am)busa666 Wrote:
(25-02-2010, 08:09am)[UNIT] Wrote: vance and hines make a set of 4 into 2 headers for and slip ons even std mufflers.

sorry at moment it has std exhaust manifold that comes out two twin yoshi. was thinking about getting headers yoshi or other to have it come out with one muffler only hoping to use one of the yoshi`s i already have? hope explain it bit better now. taking it 4-2-1 or 4 into 1 however it works

what size is the inlet on the cans?
not sure sorry.not the most mechanical person. think better find out about first sorry guys
Busa666
I have traveled the path you are looking to follow. I had the twin Yoshi cans then went the 4 into 1 Yoshi full system. The cans you have now wont fit the Yoshi 4 into 1 headers as the mid pipe and fittings are different. Whilst the Yoshi mufflers look good I can't say the same for the headers, they are cheap chinese shit sold at a premium price. PM me if you'd like to talk about what you're getting into or to see how they look.

Brett
Thanks mate will do
(25-02-2010, 08:50pm)DOH11 Wrote: Busa666
I have traveled the path you are looking to follow. I had the twin Yoshi cans then went the 4 into 1 Yoshi full system. The cans you have now wont fit the Yoshi 4 into 1 headers as the mid pipe and fittings are different. Whilst the Yoshi mufflers look good I can't say the same for the headers, they are cheap chinese shit sold at a premium price. PM me if you'd like to talk about what you're getting into or to see how they look.

Brett

Where did you purchase your yoshis from mate????cause none of them are made in china..........Japan or US unless you got ripped off!!!!!!
so how much is a full system worth can anyone tell me?
also thinkin about a power commander although pete syas just do ecu reflashing any thoughts?
i bought a brocks shorty full system for about $1500 delivered to my door, nice exhaust system. yoshi is a bit more i believe. Tiforce do some nice systems but i think there somewere around the 2k mark.

We have a couple of vendors on this site which supply some nice systems.

Ray(aka Kawasuki) at easy rider does Tiforce and im sure will hook you up with a good deal
Shane(aka abusa) at cyanide does the brocks systems and again he will do you a good deal.

im not sure your existing mufflers will be able to be used but you will get a fair price for them if you decide to sell and most full systems come with a muffler that suits anyway.
Regards

Dan
thanks heaps ppl Clap ppl gives me an idea anyway
1300Hayabusa,
I bought the 4 into 1's from Mat Mladins at Narellen so they are the genuine article. In hindsight I probably should have stated they had the appearence of cheap chinese shit. My reason for this is that the metal is very thin and in less then 60 mins of running on the bike the header pipes look like soft steel where the chrome has flaked off. My limited knowledge of gas flow dynamics tells me that you don't want anything impeding into the gas flow and therefore slowing it down, the header pipes are constructed in such a way where the pipes are fitted on into another then welded but instead of from head to tail it's done tail to head. The mid-pipe is pushed inside the header pipe and therefore into the gasflow creating a disturbance around the flanged area which is just poor engineering.

Busa666
PowerCommander V's Reflashing ECU....think of the powercommander as the gameboy aproach, nice and easy to setup for the usual mods, maps can generally be sourced online and because you are adding something you have the placebo effect of thinking you have more power. Reflashing the ECU is like the tailor made suit, you can fine tune virtually any setting and with a bit of kit can do it yourself just as you can with the PC. If faced with the option now I'd forget the PC and put the cash into a full mapping on the stock ecu with possibly some change left over for beers.

Good Luck
(26-02-2010, 05:05pm)DOH11 Wrote: Busa666
PowerCommander V's Reflashing ECU....think of the powercommander as the gameboy aproach, nice and easy to setup for the usual mods, maps can generally be sourced online and because you are adding something you have the placebo effect of thinking you have more power. Reflashing the ECU is like the tailor made suit, you can fine tune virtually any setting and with a bit of kit can do it yourself just as you can with the PC. If faced with the option now I'd forget the PC and put the cash into a full mapping on the stock ecu with possibly some change left over for beers.
Good Luck

That is probably the best comparative description of flashing I have heard. Forget the PC and go the reflash - no comparison.
Busa 666 go the "flash" you will not regret it ............... plus you end up with much more for your money than going PC.
DohII sums it up pretty good
Cheers
Shy 
thanks all will start saving for flasing an come for ride up to see you pete.
how long do you need bike for?Clap