Just got a quote 2010 busa...
Just for the sake of curiosity... Why is it that brand new bikes have such limited colour options? You can buy almost any car brand new and be given a dozen colours to choose from if you are willing to wait.
i think harley's come with a lots of color options , limited color choice i think its cost saving mostly.
I know a guy who does plastic repairs and custom paint jobs for bikes and he says that the paint work from factory is just useless. If you want an excellent paint job then just get a custom one. I've got a '09' Busa in black and you could see irregularities in the paint work from brand new. At least they got the rest of the bike right !!!
(24-04-2010, 01:01am)Rainbow7 Wrote: White is for girls and cops. And homos.

You should moderate your comments or just live with the fact that you're a "wanabe" tough guy in black. So you have something against girls, cops and gays?
Join the 21st Century, or maybe you are already perfect.
'rainbow 7'? thats the international flag for faggots you know....not that i have anything against you squeezing your greazed weener up a man's rump. each to their own i say! its ok to 'come out' here amongst accepting friends. be brave! :)

i just love girls, cops and homos.

Mctavish
(23-04-2010, 01:03pm)Folbzbusa Wrote: Hey all, just got quote back from a SA dealer for a 2010 busa, $18199 ride away..What do you guys think?? Good price ?? I am after a black one, but there is a few month wait on them at the moment, and white is available in 3 days( ex Melbourne)..
Not Bad, but keep a look out on Bike Point or Bike Sales, Sunstate Maroochydore have 2, (Black or White) advertised ride away price $16999.00
(07-09-2010, 11:17am)Rob Harvey Wrote:
(23-04-2010, 01:03pm)Folbzbusa Wrote: Hey all, just got quote back from a SA dealer for a 2010 busa, $18199 ride away..What do you guys think?? Good price ?? I am after a black one, but there is a few month wait on them at the moment, and white is available in 3 days( ex Melbourne)..
Not Bad, but keep a look out on Bike Point or Bike Sales, Sunstate Maroochydore have 2, (Black or White) advertised ride away price $16999.00

Good point. I bought an 08 from Sunstate a couple years ago and had it delivered to Adelaide for less than I could find one to buy here.
If it's too loud....You're too old!
If it's too fast....You're too old!
If it's too sexy....You're ???
what happened to 'fagbow7'??? i want to kick his flacid butt-plugged arse around a bit more LOL!

i think he's run off for a name change LOL.
(09-09-2010, 08:38pm)McTavish Wrote: what happened to 'fagbow7'??? i want to kick his flacid butt-plugged arse around a bit more LOL!

i think he's run off for a name change LOL.

Roll Police Roll (insert girl icon here) Roll Showback
Now on topic .................. I brought off Sunstate and that was an experience in itself ................... started price was $20,400 Knuppel2 ride out price was $17K even.
Got my 09 gold/black Busa off Sunstate. Great bike great price. Service was ok as well.
(30-08-2010, 05:40pm)FalcoPerigri Wrote:

You should moderate your comments or just live with the fact that you're a "wanabe" tough guy in black.
??? "In black"? What are you talking about?

And for those of you who don't understand my username, read some Tom Clancy and you'll figure it out. (Those of you who can read, that is.)
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
(13-09-2010, 07:24pm)Rainbow7 Wrote:

You should moderate your comments or just live with the fact that you're a "wanabe" tough guy in black.

And for those of you who don't understand my username, read some Tom Clancy and you'll figure it out. (Those of you who can read, that is.)

excellent, he's back! i dont want to hear stories about your name. doubled your butt plug size yet? Very Happy
(13-09-2010, 07:49pm)McTavish Wrote:

excellent, he's back! i dont want to hear stories about your name. doubled your butt plug size yet? Very Happy

.......hmmm????? You don't want to hear about his name but you're interested in the size of his asshole?????????WTF is going on tavish????????
(14-09-2010, 07:44am)1300hayabusa Wrote:
(13-09-2010, 07:49pm)McTavish Wrote:

.......hmmm????? You don't want to hear about his name but you're interested in the size of his asshole?????????WTF is going on tavish????????

Does not need to no his name when he is behind him Ruben Very Happy
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
I can't believe he'd use a butt plug anyways ?? But if he doesn't know his name Rod then who's name is he going to yell over and over ........................ oh god ?