Power Commander Q
When I've done the swaps, I'll post a few results.
I had a run done, stock standard last year. 158 RWHP.
I'm fitting a TiForce 4 into 1 and removing the PAIR, so will get a comparison run done, with stock ECU. Then I'll fit the Powercommander and get another run done with a downloaded map (there's one for that exhaust).
Then, if I have any money left! I'll get it optimised.
I haven't done the airbox mod yet, what's the thoughts on that? <i></i>
(This message was left blank) <i>Edited by: Mazzick at: 12/6/06 5:54 pm
</i>
Do the airbox before you get it mapped. Easy mod and well worth it.
Bruce

N2O no laughing matter

<i></i>
Just had Andy Hiscock, his business is 'The Pitstop, Sunraysia' in Merbein drop by this morning. He spent about 10 minutes with his TEKA tuning the Busa's ECU. Fantastic results. No more bog down, now just clean hard acceleration. The beauty of the TEKA is you can adjust the fuel injection variables with the engine running. You actually hear the engine change note and the twist of the throttle gets crisper as he goes.

10 minutes tuning + 20 minutes chatting, Andy loves the Busa's and loves talking about them.

Cheers Rich <i></i>
So what exactly is the TEKA? A lamda probe? <i></i>
www.factorypro.com/TEKA_S...edure.html Petes turbo project<i>Edited by: Geribusa at: 14/6/06 9:03 pm
</i>
Doesn't seem that much different except the changes seem to be able to be made quicker, but the adverts just concentrate on "seat of the pants" style tuning which....mmmh.
To do the bike properly, and get hard data to analyse, you still really need a dyno by the look of it?
Too late anyway, I have a PC on order.
Cheers <i></i>
To warrant the expenditure, you need to use a dyno to set up either system. The difference you have here is that with the TEKA you pay only for dyno time since the dyno shop would own the TEKA but with the powercommander you pay to buy the unit and then for dyno tuning on top. Petes turbo project<i></i>