WA EOI RIDE
Sorry Axe it's the All bike day at the Motoplex so I'll be at the drags maybe next time.
Sorry Guys

I have to postpone Frown, something has come up that I cant get out off Wtf. If you still go have a great ride or otherwise I will organise another in a few weeks if that suits.
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

Hey Andy , where were you thinking of going and does next sunday suit??

Dave.
Dave I might be up for a ride this weekend on Sunday 24th, will let you know later in the week have just flown back in and have got heaps on this week but if i can get everything sorted might just be able to get out.

Andy are you able to get out this weekend as well if so are you up for that ride that you were talking about a few weeks ago.

Cheers Kev - will keep you posted.....
(17-10-2010, 11:34pm)Rev004 Wrote: Dave I might be up for a ride this weekend on Sunday 24th, will let you know later in the week have just flown back in and have got heaps on this week but if i can get everything sorted might just be able to get out.

Andy are you able to get out this weekend as well if so are you up for that ride that you were talking about a few weeks ago.

Cheers Kev - will keep you posted.....

Yes i am in for this Sunday for sure Very Happy.
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

Ok where we meeting and at what time ?
Will be bringing Andy as well .
Anyone else?, going to be 28 on Sunday ,great day for a blast Biker
Yes OK Fellers who's in Weather looks like it's going to be good so come on lets get out and go for a run it's been a while.

Ride on Sunday the 24th.
Meet Spot - Hungry Jacks / Caltex at Baldavis
Meet Time - 0730.
Leave Time - 0800
Destination - PM myself of Andcad for Details but would allow 500-600K's hence reason for early start.
I'm definately in for this one Kev Yes

Cheers

Gazza
MAYBE i'll be there for 730 if coming as its just down the road. will see how my sat night ends up :) was looking for a sleep in.
Come on you WA Guys who else is up for the ride this weekend so far we have Me, Andcad, Duc13, Andy, Gazzabusa and apparently Hayabusavich and Craig (ZX9) for those that remember him last year and maybe a friend of mine on a BMW and a Gixxer but they haven't confirmed yet.

Come on Ian you no you want to go there's plenty of other weekends that you can sleep in Lol3

So come on WA lets get together and go for a ride.

(20-10-2010, 11:53am)Rev004 Wrote: Yes OK Fellers who's in Weather looks like it's going to be good so come on lets get out and go for a run it's been a while.

Ride on Sunday the 24th.
Meet Spot - Hungry Jacks / Caltex at Baldavis
Meet Time - 0730.
Leave Time - 0800
Destination - PM myself of Andcad for Details but would allow 500-600K's hence reason for early start.
As much As I was looking forward to attending on Sunday, I now have to postpone until the next ride due to the early arrival (by 9 days) of our 4th baby boy born this arvo at 2:25pm Fri 22/10/10 after a very short (compared to Sue's standard, 14, 10 & 11 hours) 3 hour labour.
For that stats folks - wieghing in at 3.33kg, 49cm reach (short like his dad) & 34cm noggin.
Have fun guy's. I now have to stay back and play house dad to the other three guy's.
Congratulations Mark Clap Trophy Clap.
We will let you off under the circumstances R B.
Also invited a couple of other mates who might show.
See ya's Sunday!
(22-10-2010, 10:53pm)Roo Boy Wrote: As much As I was looking forward to attending on Sunday, I now have to postpone until the next ride due to the early arrival (by 9 days) of our 4th baby boy born this arvo at 2:25pm Fri 22/10/10 after a very short (compared to Sue's standard, 14, 10 & 11 hours) 3 hour labour.
For that stats folks - wieghing in at 3.33kg, 49cm reach (short like his dad) & 34cm noggin.
Have fun guy's. I now have to stay back and play house dad to the other three guy's.

Congrats to Roo Boy and Mrs Roo Boy on the birth of their newest Joey! Clap
I suppose that's a reasonable excuse (just) for not coming out to play with the boys.
Roo Boy Congratulations Clap to both you and and Sue on your new addition to the Family.

As far as the Stats go whats the little fellers Name or doesn't he have one yet.

As far as not coming for a ride you better tell Sue she came up with a pretty good reason to revoke your leave pass for a ride with us guys so go and enjoy.

Trophy Another Busa Rider in the Making..Lol3
Congratulations Mark well done to you and your wife and I agree with Kev Another Busa Rider in the Making but by the time he's ready to ride they'll have a Busa gen 10 HA HA well done mate and see you all tomorrow for some busa fun and maybe some ZX9-R buzzing ...