My Orange Hayabusa.
Hi guy's,

Well it's story time for me again.
Two months ago I went into hospital and received 2 or 4 injections in my neck to lift my vertebra's up as after the truck smash in 2001 3 of them just dropped and later I had 2 more which did the same. What that means is I can move my neck back alot more. I have 3 to go which will not be till next year. Asking the doc if I could ride a motor bike again and there was no need to worry about it.
So I bought a orange Hayabusa from QLD because the Yamaha XVS650 cruiser I had that I wanted to sell here I got nothing for it you may as well say. QLD gave me what I wanted and I'm happy with what I got.
So Guy's I'm a proud owner of a Hayabusa again. As you know I sold my LE white in 2009 which I loved but had lots of trouble with my neck and bought the Yamaha which I didn't like all that much. Anyway I'm happy to let you guy's know.
Take care
John
Thanks John
Good to here John Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Sounds like you've been thru the wars, John!!! Eek

Congrats on your new busa mate! Pi_thumbsup

Hope ya heal up well enough to make it to the Busa Bash at Tathra this year? Undecided Would be great to see you there!!! Yes

keep it fun,
Coolsmiley
+1
congrates john did you by any chance ride through eglinton on the weekend as i seen two orange busas pass my place together sunday i think. they looked brand new
(03-05-2011, 06:51pm)crumpy Wrote: congrates john did you by any chance ride through eglinton on the weekend as i seen two orange busas pass my place together sunday i think. they looked brand new

Hay Crumpy how you going!!
No it's still in QLD I am waiting for the deliver which I'm told will be the 18th of this month.
Take care ok. I'll let you know I have ok.
John
Thanks John
Post up some pics mate! Good to see your getting back amongst it!
/
Welcome back. Yes I do remember the sad news of selling the LTD white.

Glad to hear you've had such great results. Take care.
Go hard, or Go home!
(03-05-2011, 10:01pm)piperjon Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 06:51pm)crumpy Wrote: congrates john did you by any chance ride through eglinton on the weekend as i seen two orange busas pass my place together sunday i think. they looked brand new

No it's still in QLD I am waiting for the deliver which I'm told will be the 18th of this month.
John
looking forward to a ride spotted a blue 08 coming out of glanmire road of a morning heading towards bathurst Glenn

(04-05-2011, 05:06pm)crumpy Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 10:01pm)piperjon Wrote:

John
looking forward to a ride spotted a blue 08 coming out of glanmire road of a morning heading towards bathurst Glenn

Hi,
I will post some pictures if they send me down some, I have asked. Cheers
john.
Thanks John
Good to see you on the mend, hope to see you out there on the road and hopefully head for a little trip down to Tathra in December for the celebrations. Boobies4 Biker Showback
Hi sure will try and get there would be great hay.
Take care guy's
John
Hi here is a picture of my Busa which is getting pick up on Monday from QLD and all I have to do is wait and it's driving me.
John.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks John
(07-05-2011, 11:13am)piperjon Wrote: Hi sure will try and get there would be great hay.
Take care guy's
John
Hi here is a picture of my Busa which is getting pick up on Monday from QLD and all I have to do is wait and it's driving me.
John.

I take it the huge piece of foam on the seat is for the Hemorrhoids ? Lol2

oh . . . and it's not "orange" - that is offically a "Jaffa" Pi_tongue

and . . . that is a really pretty reflector! Showback

Very nice Smitten
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(03-05-2011, 08:40am)piperjon Wrote: Hi guy's,

Two months ago I went into hospital and received 2 or 4 injections in my neck to lift my vertebra's up as after the truck smash in 2001 3 of them just dropped and later I had 2 more which did the same. What that means is I can move my neck back alot more. I have 3 to go which will not be till next year. Asking the doc if I could ride a motor bike again and there was no need to worry about it.
So I bought a orange Hayabusa from QLD because the Yamaha XVS650 cruiser I had that I wanted to sell here I got nothing for it you may as well say. QLD gave me what I wanted and I'm happy with what I got.
So Guy's I'm a proud owner of a Hayabusa again. As you know I sold my LE white in 2009 which I loved but had lots of trouble with my neck and bought the Yamaha which I didn't like all that much. Anyway I'm happy to let you guy's know.
Take care
John

G,Day Pipper,
Long time no hear. Great to see your all good again. I will call in when I am visiting in the area next time I stay at my mates place. We can hook up for a ride maybe. I just gotta sort out the time issue.
Take care,

Stephen.
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
(09-05-2011, 11:34am)Vellaterra Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 08:40am)piperjon Wrote: Hi guy's,

Take care
John

G,Day Pipper,
Long time no hear. Great to see your all good again. I will call in when I am visiting in the area next time I stay at my mates place. We can hook up for a ride maybe. I just gotta sort out the time issue.
Take care,

Stephen.

Hi Stephen,
Great to hear from you. Still not out of the woods yet BUT getting there. I will take it easy for a while as i don't want to end up stuffed and cannot ride my Busa. But please give us a call and we can go from there.
Tyres OK or a new set now??
I got a great deal on this bike and they put two new Mich p/road 2 on for free must have given the guy nothing who sold it to them or bought a new one. Anyway I'm happy with what I paid and got for my other cruiser.
Cheers mate
John
Thanks John