WA EOI RIDE
Pay that Dave
Dave
[/quote]

No rain, but revised min temperature is 6 degrees! Those sort of figures should be kept over East (along with most of our GST apparently Undecided).
[/quote]

Damn! Looks like I missed a real good one. Too cold, got to get some winter gear.
No trophies, no flowers, no flashbubs, no wine,
He is haunted by something he can not define.
The Distance, CAKE.
(24-05-2011, 11:16pm)BlackBusaLO Wrote: Damn! Looks like I missed a real good one. Too cold, got to get some winter gear.

Clint what sort of excuse is that, I still had my jacket set up for summer and it wasn't that bad, when I 1st got on the bike it felt a little fresh but otherwise it was very pleasant.
I think you may need a cup of Harden the F---k UP Lol3
Yep I know...

Freezing cold. Not just a little cold. Painfully cold
but only till you go numb right?
The Distance, CAKE.
Hey Clint I'm with Kev on this one also, Lol3

BTW - Ebay has a special on cans of "Harden the F*&$k up" Lol2

Rob.
Do like the derros (not the Harley lot) and pad your jacket with newspaper....toasty
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
Ahhaha

Thanks for the advice guys.

Belzybob, I'll use gladwrap next time if I have to, its waterproof.

See you all next time.

Ok

Thanks

Thats enuff now Pi_tongue
The Distance, CAKE.
Just a thought. Anyone interested in a sunday pillon friendly cruise from Rockingham past freo etc to Hillarys and back in the early arvo? Weather forecast is fine and double demerits.
Reckon I might be in for that one.

(03-06-2011, 11:41am)REVIT13 Wrote: Just a thought. Anyone interested in a sunday pillon friendly cruise from Rockingham past freo etc to Hillarys and back in the early arvo? Weather forecast is fine and double demerits.

There is no strong performance without a little fanaticism in the performer
Could meet you in freo and trip upto hillarys with you.
theres a good cafe along the way called 'yelo' right on the beach.
what time you thinking you would be in freo ian?
depending on replies by 5pm today im thinking 12.30/1pm. at this stage it is me and horndog from rocko way.
Mate happy to tag along but kids have sport in the morning but could meet in freo around that time or later.
Would that be bike bays in Essex St or E Shed markets or just name a place in Freo. No probs can be there.
PM your mob Number.
RB
Bike Parking opposite Little Creatures for 12.45/1 o'clock. 2 busa's and a kwaka confirmed.
4 busas , 1 gixxer and a kwaka. cya there.
(05-06-2011, 01:46pm)REVIT13 Wrote: 4 busas , 1 gixxer and a kwaka. cya there.
Was going to be five, but I brought a flu back from Kambalda and feel like crap. Enjoy the sunshine!
Government certified carpet muncherDrool