Canberrans Sips Again
MEE??? I can't imagine.

Sorry guys, can't do tonight, Sweet Mary needs me for "stuff", and I can't resist when she speaks like that! lol

Next week is a definite possible!!!
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Anyone up for pizza tomorrow night?
sorry dude, dayshifts 7am to 7pm
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Sorry mate, doing the hospital thing in the morning. Having my right ankle spannered, will be off the thing for a few weeks.
Good luck with the ankle hope all goes well
(10-11-2011, 06:29am)Dal Wrote: Good luck with the ankle hope all goes well

Thanks mate, looks like it all went well. No weight bearing for at least 14 days so the Tathra ride is looking precarious. Probably end up bringing the Landcruiser down with Sweet Mary. Will have to wait and see or should that be weight and see? lol

Hey Canberran's anyone interested in a Social Sip night this Thursday, 24th Nov at Zeffer's in Dickson.

Speak up now or hold on to your peace!

Max
Yeah, I'm IN!
I should try and make it..if it's fine. A long way to ride if it's cats and dogs
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
(22-11-2011, 09:20pm)Busdriver Wrote: I should try and make it..if it's fine. A long way to ride if it's cats and dogs

Excellent guys.

Sweet Mary and I celebrate our 26th anniversary tomorrow and will be out on the town. Will still be at Zeffs for 6.30 Thursday. Should park the Landcruiser on the path out the front - all over the scooter trash bikes.Lol3Lol3Lol3 Bike next week I hope.

Gotta see if any of the newbies are in!!

Will message Mark and co to see if they're in too.

Sorry can't get to this one
BikerI am inPi_thumbsup
It's just gone 5.55pm and it's raining out here. that means Dickson will have rain too. We're in the Landcruiser so weather doesn't really matter/. Poor old Les is on the bike and dsaid he wouldn't go if it were precipitating.
Let's put this off until next week when we can discuss leaving on Friday for Tathra guys?, Times, routes meeting points etc.

Max
ScaryRoger that, rain hail or snow I will be at that oneBiker its a tad cold out there!Scary
Oh you bastards. Am sitting here at Zeffers. Am going to do the sneaky walk of shame. Hope they don't think I'm doing a runner on the bill.