Aftermarket fairings
Anyone used this business before? Any comments on product? Cheers
http://www.onlinetorque.com.au/
Regards

Dan
The business may be ok but the products are what you will be buying and the fairings maybe chinese so it will be a lucky dip,flip a coin to see whether they are any good or not and will they fit on or do you have stuff around for days to get them to fit?????
As long as they can be made to fit I don't mind spending a bit of time to fit. For $575 delivered I'm willing to give it a go provided the fairings aren't just garbage.
Regards

Dan
Speek to Bazman Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(05-01-2013, 09:01pm)Dan85 Wrote: As long as they can be made to fit I don't mind spending a bit of time to fit. For $575 delivered I'm willing to give it a go provided the fairings aren't just garbage.

I paid a similar price for a complete fairing kit in '11. Every single panel on the Gen 1 was supplied, all painted very well, packed very well, fit was ok. As long as you don't expect perfection, it should work. The colour matched the tank very closely. I think it's the luck of the draw. It worked for me, not for Bazman!
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
i bought a set off ebay from a shop called calibikes or something like that, must say very impressed with fit and finish, didnt have to mod anything, was about $650 delivered for the set if i remember correctly
Pete do you remember who the supplier was?

Thanks for the responses guys. I dont expect it to be perfect ill never own a show bike but aslong as they look decent and dont just fall apart or fade on me ill be a happy camper.
Regards

Dan
The sticker/kanji on the left fairing always looks wrong on the Chinese fairings! Drives me nuts!
ive fitted a few of these aftermarket fairings ,the last set i fitted was for a 99zx9 the finish was great ,but the tabs and alot of the holes didnt line up ,it was a painfull thing to fix
I think I'll give it a go and see. At the end of the day for 575 if they are shit I won't kill myself over it. Maybe next month tho.
Regards

Dan
keep us updated Dan. I reckon you will go ok with them but it's just that bit of doubt that's a bugger
(05-01-2013, 10:22pm)Dan85 Wrote: Pete do you remember who the supplier was?

Thanks for the responses guys. I dont expect it to be perfect ill never own a show bike but aslong as they look decent and dont just fall apart or fade on me ill be a happy camper.

Hi Dan,

Had to look thru my ebay feedback..... I think their username on ebay was 'fairdealtraderhk09'. Not 100% sure tho. Pan's right too, the Kanji is the wrong colour on mine. But hey, for the $ it's liveable!! Cheers
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4