WA EOI RIDE
so in..... need to get out of the house........
in ................like lets go now!!!!!!!
In.
Post up a date.
I'm just waiting to see what interest we get Roo Boy before we try and sort out a date but I was thinking either the Friday the 22nd Of March or maybe Friday the 19th of April.

Anyway we'll see what interest we get.

Currently we only have 3 of us so come on you WA guys and Gals where are you all..
It's been to long. I'm in Kev I will get the boys at work to post as well.
Just when you thought no one was watching!
april 19th works for me as ill be home. march 22nd ill be in hedland
Regards

Dan
(28-02-2013, 02:08pm)Dan85 Wrote: april 19th works for me as ill be home. march 22nd ill be in hedland

OK Fellers & Gals how about we work on April 19th this will allow Dan to meet some of us so all I need now is numbers so I can book so pull your fingers out and lets have some fun Yes
Count me in. Might even wash the old mule just for the occasion!
Are we bringing our women(or men if you swing that way)?
Regards

Dan
ok april 19, in!!!!

Axe
Haha axe you been couped up a while mate?
Regards

Dan
Dan people are more than welcome to bring there parnters if they want so no issues there.

Axe has a small problem that he has 2 Busas but wants to pull one apart to get the other going Lol3... but look out we may have a Turbo on the Busa Run this Year....
Hahaha.ohwell at least its a good problem to have. Is anyone elses partner going?
Regards

Dan
yea need to get out of the house....

My mrs mite come.

Axe
OK as it stands at the Moment..

Date - Friday Night 19th of April
Time - TBA

Up for Fun 2fast4u Let the Games Begin Lol3
Rev004
Axe & Partner
Dan85 & Partner
Muchacho
Roo Boy
Camel

Fellers will the Partners also be wanting to get out and mix with the boys now that could be interesting for you guys...Lol3