WA EOI RIDE
yes my missus wants to kick my arse. shes a lead foot.
Regards

Dan
Hi all, I havent been given my roster yet but im pretty sure ill be here for the 19th. And Tanya too.

OK it looks like we are getting some interest I will make a couple of Phone Calls and get somehting booked in

Date - Friday Night 19th of April
Time - TBA

Up for Fun 2fast4u Let the Games Begin Lol3

Rev004
Axe & Partner
Dan85 & Partner
Muchacho
Roo Boy
Camel
Shedman & Tanya

So where's the rest of you WA guys and gals...

how much we looking at?
Regards

Dan
(06-03-2013, 07:05pm)Dan85 Wrote: how much we looking at?

Well Dan you should be able to pay for everyone you do work for BHPB don't you, all you guys in Iron like spending..Very Happy

OK it all depends on what we want to do so here I go and hope this all makes sence.

We have the Choice of 2 Karts - 1 is the Big Tunder Karts or 2 the twin Engine Pro Karts.
at the Coburn Track they reckon there is only about 3 Sec between the 2 karts.

OK now that's sorted this is the format and prices..

Mini Grand Prix
Thunder Karts $80.00
Pro Karts $100

- 1 x 10 min Practice
- 2 x 6 Lap Races.

Midi Grand Prix
Thunder Karts $100.00
Pro Karts $125

- 1 x 10 min Practice
- 3 x 6 Lap Races.

Maxi Grand Prix
Thunder Karts $120.00
Pro Karts $150

- 1 x 10 min Practice
- 4 x 6 Lap Races.

Mega Grand Prix
Thunder Karts $140.00
Pro Karts $175

- 1 x 10 min Practice
- 5 x 6 Lap Races.

With the Mega Grand Prix they can mess around the the laps - for example instead of having 5 x 6 Laps they may do 3 x 4 Laps and 2 x 8 laps depending on the size of the group but I can confirm that when I contact them.

I'm keen for the Maxi Grand Prix and I'm not fussed about the Karts Single or twin so what about the rest of you what do you reckon ???

If people are really keen they do have Mini Motard Bikes but the guy reckon they are down right dangerous and has seen plenty go wrong so I'm not sure what everyone else thinks on that one but they are the same price as the big Single Karts.

Anyway if people can let me know which way they prefer I will go with the Majority but in the mean time I will make a phone call on Friday so what the go is and I will find out about the BBQ and price.

Cheers Rev004
(06-03-2013, 09:46pm)Rev004 Wrote: If people are really keen they do have Mini Motard Bikes but the guy reckon they are down right dangerous and has seen plenty go wrong so

I'm hooked!

Oh yeah, I'll vote for the Maxi GP with Pro Carts

^^^^^what he said^^^^^
Hold on a minute!!!! I'm just a poor a drafty struggling to get by. Bhp pay very poorly.........
Regards

Dan
wait what?
We karting?

so in.

what are the details ????
(07-03-2013, 08:05pm)Axe Wrote: wait what?
We karting?

so in.

what are the details ????

Hey Ash go back a couple of Posts and have a read aren't you meant to be an Admin Lol3

Serious Note looking at April the 19th in the Evening, looks like we maybe going for the Pro Karts, anyway I will make a couple of calls when I'm off.

Anyone have a preference on time I was thinking maybe 1900-1930 what do ya reckon..
Will need to be about then to give us time to get there. If we set off by lunch time we should just make it
Regards

Dan
(07-03-2013, 11:23pm)Dan85 Wrote: Will need to be about then to give us time to get there. If we set off by lunch time we should just make it

Hey Dan don't your ride a Busa so should take you too long at all....Very Happy
Ill be in the jimny with the missus.
Regards

Dan
(08-03-2013, 12:26am)Dan85 Wrote: Ill be in the jimny with the missus.

Oh in that case you better leave the day before Lol3
I'm in for whatever you guys decide. Look forward to it.
Just when you thought no one was watching!
OK Guys and Gals I have confirmed the prices and what is listed belew are the correct pirces.

For me to make a booking I need to put down a $500 deposit which is no issues as long as everyone is definite then all good and then pay the balance on the night.

As far as BBQ's go if people are interested then it's $20 per head all you can eat.

So there you go ball is in play so if people can let me for definite I will then go ahead a make the booking.

As it stands the following have mentioned they are definite and I'm not which race we do we can either decide that on the night but as it stands we will be doing at least the Maxi.

Rev004
Axe & Partner
Dan85 & Partner
Muchacho
Roo Boy
Camel
Fabian

Maybe
Shedman & Tanya - If not working

Date 19th of April
Time - He mention as early as we can get there so whats good for everyon, I'm still thinking 1900 for those people that work.

Anyway let me know and I will sort the rest out.

Cheers Kev

Details and prices below.

We have the Choice of 2 Karts - 1 is the Big Tunder Karts or 2 the twin Engine Pro Karts.
at the Coburn Track they reckon there is only about 3 Sec between the 2 karts.

Mini Grand Prix
Thunder Karts $80.00
Pro Karts $100

- 1 x 10 min Practice
- 2 x 6 Lap Races.

Midi Grand Prix
Thunder Karts $100.00
Pro Karts $125

- 1 x 10 min Practice
- 3 x 6 Lap Races.

Maxi Grand Prix
Thunder Karts $120.00