Gen 2 nice and toasty
Yep the Gen 2's do a get a little warm in summer but I tell you they are perfect in Winter. Just move ya knees down a few inches and you get your legs real nice and toasty. Perrrrrfect.
It's almost like it was designed like that on purpose.
Farting is good for that too
My old '83 model Katana has a great leg heater on it as well!! Knowing how warm it used to get.....I used to actually look forward to and enjoy going on a cold mid-winter ride!!
Got nuthin' on hiding behind that huge engine on a CBX1000. Pi_tongue
If only they came with heated grips.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Have you got one of those Wardy? Worth a bit now I imagine. Stewie Mac who used to be on the forum runs the Honda Owners Club and he owns one as well.
http://hondacb750.com.au/
My GSX1400 is a beautiful leg warmer each morning. With heated grips to ill admit...
I finally caved in.... recently bought some heated gloves and a heated jacket..... have to admit I'm pretty fk'n impressed!...and toasty warm!!!
Any links Bikerboy, haven't heard of those
(06-05-2013, 09:41pm)BikerBoy Wrote: I finally caved in.... recently bought some heated gloves and a heated jacket..... have to admit I'm pretty fk'n impressed!...and toasty warm!!!

Had a guy stay the other night, all wired up, jacket, gloves, pants.
For winter riding he said it was brilliant.

(06-05-2013, 08:23am)DjPete Wrote: Have you got one of those Wardy? Worth a bit now I imagine. Stewie Mac who used to be on the forum runs the Honda Owners Club and he owns one as well.

I love my old CBX, absolute dinosaur, but fun to ride.
This is me chasing Franko over the gap on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08bZKk8i8EA&list=UUQVTSJNMpuFvfPca8bl_anA&index=3
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
good one. Nice video too. Sounds like Frank has done the mic mod on that camera. Sounds awesome. PS Say hello to Frank from me, haven't seen him for a long time.
Watching your other vids too.
(07-05-2013, 01:15am)DjPete Wrote: Any links Bikerboy, haven't heard of those

The brand I bought was Mobile Warming - LTD Max gloves and the Soft Shell Jacket. - http://www.mobilewarminggear.com/MW/index.php

I bought them through motosport.com during thier winter sale a few months back. Money well spent..... they work better than I expected!!! and the quality is excellent.
amazing. never heard of this. and all online. no probs with sizing?
(07-05-2013, 11:17am)DjPete Wrote: amazing. never heard of this. and all online. no probs with sizing?

sizing was easy.... they have a sizing chart with dimmensions, so take a few measurements from yourself and compare.
I was going to go "One size up, just incase" but I didn't.....and didn't need too. The jacket and gloves I bought fit me perfectly.
(07-05-2013, 08:31am)DjPete Wrote: good one. Nice video too. Sounds like Frank has done the mic mod on that camera. Sounds awesome. PS Say hello to Frank from me, haven't seen him for a long time.
Watching your other vids too.

I'm going riding with Franko on Saturday. I'll tell him you said g'day Pete .. Pi_thumbsup
My ve commo is nice and warm to, fark the coldCoolsmiley
I owe I owe,so it's off to work I go!!!