Bridgestone BT-016
Lightning 
High guys I'm a newbie to the forum.

I found that the choice of the BT-016 should be made on where you live (I live in victoria). The factory fit set that come on my K9 I found to wear reasonable but when newish they moved around a fair bit. I had the front & rear step out a couple of times under a bit of power & binned it in a low speed low side as a result at 4000klms when I clipped a white line in the dry. The front was moving around so much once on a mountain twisty run that I got off the bike & checked my tyre pressures. I found they got better as they wore & were at there best when nearly shagged. I used a Corsa III 190/55 on the rear but found it felt a bit greasy but never let go. The only small problem was that the Busa chewed it up & spat it out quickly.
I'm currently running a set of Pilot pures & after 5000klms or so can say that they have been great. I've been told that the Michies aren't so crash hot in the warmer weather but yet to test them in summer.

My brother has BT-016's factory fitted to his 09 CBR1000RR & loves them but he lives in Brisbane so hence where I think the weather/ road temperatures & bike may come into it.

I've used a set of BT-015's on my track bike ZX7R & had the front let go on 4 occasions binning it twice. I've since swapped to Shinko's 003's to give them a go & although I wouldn't recommended them as an all out great tyre I've found so far that they have out preformed the Bridgies. I've got a set of pilot power race to go on next.

All that said I may have just got a bad set but strangely I found either of the Bridgies quite good in the wet even when pushing.

When I was looking at changing tyres I jumped on a few forums & it would appear like me that in the States & UK most people couldn't wait to get rid of them.
Do your research because opinions are like arseholes, everybody's got one.