Sydney - Barrista, Beer, Babes 'n Bull Meetings
Hi guys. I'm out. Greek Easter this weekend and we have church each night. I'm riding my bike to church though!!!
"sometimes, crime does pay"
<i></i>
OK, that;s 3 posters. Maybe a few lurkers will join us. See you there people

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA<i></i>
Can't make it Wednesday night, Pan can you try and work out a night for the drags again please, may be 2 or 3 weeks time whatever works out the best for everyone.
Cheers Robert <i></i>
I rekon Wednesday the 1st of June would be good for the drags again. It's right after the monthly hoot.

What do people think? If it's worth it and a few respond saying "yes", then we can post it separately...

My bike is going in for tune (10/10ths), clutch, etc, touch up (Mototech) in mid May (after our Bathurst run), so if people would prefer an earlier date at the drags, just post it...

Cheers,
Pan
<i></i>
Are we on for coffee tonight??

Bruce <i></i>
Hi. I just got home. Did anyone go?
Looks like it was a mild and lovely night for a ride/coffee.

Pan
<i></i>
Hey Pan,
4 Busas 6 people. Was a good night for the ride, coffee and a chat.

Catch you there next time.

Bruce <i></i>
Good to see u back Bruce, are u latt'e this week
Cheers Robert <i></i>
Sure thing was fun last time, see you there.

Bruce <i></i>
Hi there,

I'm up for Mocha madness again this week. Missed last week as I was in Adelaide and will be in Melbourne in two weeks time so will miss that one too. A six month project is coming to an end for me as we go into the implementation phase so Boeing becomes my second home again for a while.

Hope to see you all there

<i></i>
My sons birthday today will still try for tonight
Cheers Robert <i></i>
Hey simmo... it's my daughters birthday today too ! Fifteen yeas ago today... seems like last week.... can still smell the cigar smoke. We're taking her to dinner so I won't make it to Parramatta. Regards.... Rob (Astro)<i></i>
Astro we did the same my Wife, myself and birthday boys all went out for dinner also except we went to three different locations
Bruce you brake light is stuck on
Andy COPPER RULES AND ARE THE FASTEST, you missed it Andy when i was leaving a bloke came up to be and filmed my bike and said do you mind if i film you riding down the street, maybe because it took me 5 minutes to fight back all the groupies to get to my bike.
Cheers Robert (ps hope you got your $150 last night, might try that one, but then again ) <i></i>
Hey Rob,

He probably wanted to film it while it cheesed itself in front of him. Somebody told him there was a 2000 red/grey there and that it was 1 in a million, but it was gone by the time he got there so he took the consolation prize, copper/silver

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA<i></i>
Graham o yeah dreamer
can you believe it got home from work tonight and found my number plate missing bloody groupies again i bet i bet it was the the blond with the big kanoota valves.
Cheers Robert <i></i>