My Orange Hayabusa.
(09-05-2011, 02:19pm)piperjon Wrote:
(09-05-2011, 11:34am)Vellaterra Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 08:40am)piperjon Wrote: Hi guy's,

Well it's story time for me again.
Two months ago I went into hospital and received 2 or 4 injections in my neck to lift my vertebra's up as after the truck smash in 2001 3 of them just dropped and later I had 2 more which did the same. What that means is I can move my neck back alot more. I have 3 to go which will not be till next year. Asking the doc if I could ride a motor bike again and there was no need to worry about it.
So I bought a orange Hayabusa from QLD because the Yamaha XVS650 cruiser I had that I wanted to sell here I got nothing for it you may as well say. QLD gave me what I wanted and I'm happy with what I got.
So Guy's I'm a proud owner of a Hayabusa again. As you know I sold my LE white in 2009 which I loved but had lots of trouble with my neck and bought the Yamaha which I didn't like all that much. Anyway I'm happy to let you guy's know.
Take care
John

G,Day Pipper,
Long time no hear. Great to see your all good again. I will call in when I am visiting in the area next time I stay at my mates place. We can hook up for a ride maybe. I just gotta sort out the time issue.
Take care,

Stephen.

Hi Stephen,
Great to hear from you. Still not out of the woods yet BUT getting there. I will take it easy for a while as i don't want to end up stuffed and cannot ride my Busa. But please give us a call and we can go from there.
Tyres OK or a new set now??
I got a great deal on this bike and they put two new Mich p/road 2 on for free must have given the guy nothing who sold it to them or bought a new one. Anyway I'm happy with what I paid and got for my other cruiser.
Cheers mate
John

Good to hear John,

I like the Jaffa, its a great colour, one that realy stands out. Lets hope you hang onto this one mate.

I will give you a call later in the week mate. Good to hear from you.
Regards,
Stephen.
I have got the set that i bought off you on the Busa, done about 6,000K's so far. You will need to buy a headlight protector again for yours!. Mine is doin just fine.......
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
(09-05-2011, 03:30pm)Vellaterra Wrote:
(09-05-2011, 02:19pm)piperjon Wrote:
(09-05-2011, 11:34am)Vellaterra Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 08:40am)piperjon Wrote: Hi guy's,

Well it's story time for me again.
Two months ago I went into hospital and received 2 or 4 injections in my neck to lift my vertebra's up as after the truck smash in 2001 3 of them just dropped and later I had 2 more which did the same. What that means is I can move my neck back alot more. I have 3 to go which will not be till next year. Asking the doc if I could ride a motor bike again and there was no need to worry about it.
So I bought a orange Hayabusa from QLD because the Yamaha XVS650 cruiser I had that I wanted to sell here I got nothing for it you may as well say. QLD gave me what I wanted and I'm happy with what I got.
So Guy's I'm a proud owner of a Hayabusa again. As you know I sold my LE white in 2009 which I loved but had lots of trouble with my neck and bought the Yamaha which I didn't like all that much. Anyway I'm happy to let you guy's know.
Take care
John

G,Day Pipper,
Long time no hear. Great to see your all good again. I will call in when I am visiting in the area next time I stay at my mates place. We can hook up for a ride maybe. I just gotta sort out the time issue.
Take care,

Stephen.

Hi Stephen,
Great to hear from you. Still not out of the woods yet BUT getting there. I will take it easy for a while as i don't want to end up stuffed and cannot ride my Busa. But please give us a call and we can go from there.
Tyres OK or a new set now??
I got a great deal on this bike and they put two new Mich p/road 2 on for free must have given the guy nothing who sold it to them or bought a new one. Anyway I'm happy with what I paid and got for my other cruiser.
Cheers mate
John

Good to hear John,

I like the Jaffa, its a great colour, one that realy stands out. Lets hope you hang onto this one mate.

I will give you a call later in the week mate. Good to hear from you.
Regards,
Stephen.
I have got the set that i bought off you on the Busa, done about 6,000K's so far. You will need to buy a headlight protector again for yours!. Mine is doin just fine.......

Hi Stephen,

Well it turned up Friday and I'm over the moon as not a mark on it and looks just great. Next week rego and if there's no ice on the roads I'll take it for a spin.
Stephen!! Did you get the stickers for your LTD 1340 yet??
All good.
John

Thanks John
(07-05-2011, 11:13am)piperjon Wrote: Hi sure will try and get there would be great hay.
Take care guy's
John
Hi here is a picture of my Busa which is getting pick up on Monday from QLD and all I have to do is wait and it's driving me.
John.

Nice bike........i love these Jaffa Busas BikerBiker
If it doesn't feel good........Your doing it wrong !!!
(21-05-2011, 09:33am)islanddrift Wrote:
(07-05-2011, 11:13am)piperjon Wrote: Hi sure will try and get there would be great hay.
Take care guy's
John
Hi here is a picture of my Busa which is getting pick up on Monday from QLD and all I have to do is wait and it's driving me.
John.

Nice bike........i love these Jaffa Busas BikerBiker

Well she is all regoed and i took my Hayabusa for along ride and very happy to report that my neck has not given me any problems only my ass. Got to break that in hay.
Love it.
John

Thanks John