Which busa is better?
03's are the best ones mate , especially if there the black and grey variety.Trophy
Just don't buy one of those gen 2's with a bum only a mother could love!
Pi_freak
Well said Champs.
Clap

I've had 2 and loved them both to death. Others have 2 or more and feel the same.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Black 07, the nicest black with the black frame to match.
depends if you want turn key satisfaction or you want a blank canvass to create the bike you want.you could buy a 03 onwards and have a budget of 20k or so and have a superior performing bike with engine,brakes, wheels,suspension etc or you could follow the pack and buy a gen2 and put a pipe on it and spend 20k after its all tuned up.whatever option pushes your buttons.Either way your not likely to leave it totally stock.
A Black And Red 99 !! Stick a K&N air box on it A Yoshi pipe and tune it to suit and beware !! I do have a 75hp nos kit fitted for that extra rush but find it brings the boys in blue like bee,s to honey
I think we have a few votes for K3 Black Pi_thumbsup

[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
The best Busa is the one(s) parked in your lounge room, garage, or shed. The one(s) you get to ride & enjoy. All the others are great bikes but they are not the best.
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
(30-05-2009, 02:28pm)Leviathan Wrote: The best Busa is the one(s) parked in your lounge room, garage, or shed. The one(s) you get to ride & enjoy. All the others are great bikes but they are not the best.

Yes would have to agree with Troy.

I spose that it comes down to budget and this will certainly point you down the road you'll need to head.
The Gen I and Gen II are both good bikes so you won't go wrong with either one so it really comes down to preference and what your planning to to with it once you get it. Now that's said one last piece of info Yes it's a BUSA and no more needs to be said..
(29-05-2009, 06:54pm)duc13 Wrote: 03's are the best ones mate , especially if there the black and grey variety.Trophy
Pi_freak

So Dave have you got a bum like a Gen II Lol2
Look get a Gen 1 save $8000 at least. Then if u want bling u can get wheels ,exhaust and brakes and still be under the $8000. And it will turn and brake better than a Gen 2.
Go to a bike shop & take both models out for a spin, i know which one you will get but It will cost 7K more, is it worth it Shit yeah Pi_thumbsup
I think you should have a long look at the back of both the Gen I and Gen II bikes, decide which one rocks your boat and buy accordingly.
Just when you thought no one was watching!
aah your asking a loaded question ....... you see, being a BUSA owner is like being a parent..... quietly you have a favorite but you have to show the love equally :)

Boc
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....
I have both a 99 and a 08 they are both great bikes but i would say the gen 2 is the better of the two.
Yep it's clear we all love our busa's, my old K4 black/purple has given me no reason to want to say goodbye.She satisfies my needs & never gives me any trouble as long as i look after her,she's a keeper. Smitten
(30-05-2009, 02:50pm)Rev004 Wrote:
(30-05-2009, 02:28pm)Leviathan Wrote: The best Busa is the one(s) parked in your lounge room, garage, or shed. The one(s) you get to ride & enjoy. All the others are great bikes but they are not the best.

Yes would have to agree with Troy.

I spose that it comes down to budget and this will certainly point you down the road you'll need to head.
The Gen I and Gen II are both good bikes so you won't go wrong with either one so it really comes down to preference and what your planning to to with it once you get it. Now that's said one last piece of info Yes it's a BUSA and no more needs to be said..
(29-05-2009, 06:54pm)duc13 Wrote: 03's are the best ones mate , especially if there the black and grey variety.Trophy
Pi_freak

So Dave have you got a bum like a Gen II Lol2

Hey Kev, i'm not a block of fk'n wood, I do have feelings ya know!Knuppel2 Pi_tongue