retireing the busa
yeah cheeky i have been know to even give my last beer to my freinds even if it means i miss out on a beer. thanks for every club members support its been massive i have just fallen on hard times whilst starting this business up but the support of kathy n graham,heidi,you self and all members includeing all the ADMIN whom have helped me alot.even my partner lynn was upset that i was going to sell my busa..............she said its your mistress and she has been a driving force behined me keeping it.

SO IT LOOKS LIKE THE BUSA IS STAYING IN THE SHED NEXT TO THE KATANAS

THANKS GUYS
few what a relief!
nick its still going to be fight to keep it mate i owe 13k on the bike and i want 13 to pay out the finance company i have looked around and seen that there aren later model busa's going for alot less than what i need so im going to keep it in the family

i searched bikpoint.tradeing post,ebay,just bikes and there 06 07 going for 11k

its just not worth selling the bike for less than that im going to hold off on getting the m109r for now
probs a good idea mate i am trying to keep myself debt free i got no credit cards have never taken a loan out before just waiting till i go to the navy to see what i really want which at the moment is the busa!