Porsche 911, 1981 model. Anyone owned one?
Pan you will have to chang your name to PP
Porscher Pan or Powder Poof Lol2
I'll give you a call later found a red 99er with no head light I don't think It's your old one, did you get your number plate back this one has one on it I'll find out what it is ?
I bet he puts a big bloody Busa sticker on it so everyone thinks were too good to drive a good old Holden or Ford. Lol2
[Image: photo3.jpg]
(06-01-2010, 01:37pm)LOAFIE Wrote: I bet he puts a big bloody Busa sticker on it so everyone thinks were too good to drive a good old Holden or Ford. Lol2

& Red LEDs Lol2
And wears his motorcycle helmet when he drives the kids to school.
(06-01-2010, 02:18pm)Heidi1 Wrote: And wears his motorcycle helmet when he drives the kids to school.

Well Pan wearing a helmet in public is a good thing Lol2 Lol2
Bet he gets a white one like the Stig
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Bet he gets a black one like the car, you know he has to have everything match! He is a VERY well dressed young man.
i have a craft helmet i can lend him
We could just get him a pink stackhat. Cars are dangerous damn things.
(06-01-2010, 05:11pm)Heidi1 Wrote: We could just get him a pink stackhat. Cars are dangerous damn things.

I have a pink stack hat that Pan can have Pi_freak.

We can call him 'The Stink' instead of the 'Stig' Lol2 Lol2....or so Graham tells me Pi_tongue
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
(06-01-2010, 06:12pm)BabyBusa Wrote: We can call him 'The Stink' instead of the 'Stig' Lol2 Lol2....or so Graham tells me Pi_tongue

I chrome and polish my bike night and day. Nobody calls me "The Blinger".

I lap around Eastern Creek at a million miles an hour. Nobody calls me "The Bullet".

I roar down the quarter mile with a 7 second pass (or was that my reaction time?). Nobody calls me "The Legend".

I build a deck (with a little bit of help). Nobody calls me "The Hammer".

Once! Just once I farted in front of Graham! Frown
Welcome to the world of the goat. People have LONG memories in this club.
(06-01-2010, 09:14pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Welcome to the world of the goat. People have LONG memories in this club.

You have sex with a goat just once and what do they call you?Roll
Drunk?
(06-01-2010, 09:29pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Drunk?

Not yet U?
Let's just call it 'relaxed' shall we?