thinking of going 4 into 1 full system
About three hours to fit loom and flash if alls good Very Happy .............. can do while you wait and Al (SuferBusa) who I think lives close to you will be up early next week if all goes well Yes to pick up his bike .............. with extended go go goodies 2fast4u
I have 4-1 Yoshi R-55 Full system on my K10 busa i recomend it
(26-02-2010, 05:05pm)DOH11 Wrote: 1300Hayabusa,
I bought the 4 into 1's from Mat Mladins at Narellen so they are the genuine article. In hindsight I probably should have stated they had the appearence of cheap chinese shit. My reason for this is that the metal is very thin and in less then 60 mins of running on the bike the header pipes look like soft steel where the chrome has flaked off. My limited knowledge of gas flow dynamics tells me that you don't want anything impeding into the gas flow and therefore slowing it down, the header pipes are constructed in such a way where the pipes are fitted on into another then welded but instead of from head to tail it's done tail to head. The mid-pipe is pushed inside the header pipe and therefore into the gasflow creating a disturbance around the flanged area which is just poor engineering.

Busa666
PowerCommander V's Reflashing ECU....think of the powercommander as the gameboy aproach, nice and easy to setup for the usual mods, maps can generally be sourced online and because you are adding something you have the placebo effect of thinking you have more power. Reflashing the ECU is like the tailor made suit, you can fine tune virtually any setting and with a bit of kit can do it yourself just as you can with the PC. If faced with the option now I'd forget the PC and put the cash into a full mapping on the stock ecu with possibly some change left over for beers.

Good Luck
Thinking of 4 into 1 route as American Dynojet said they would make more power than current k8 stock system with Yoshi Trs cans.Just picked up bike from local Dynojet dyno.The bike has xtre and K&N filter.Bike picked up 9 HP at 10000 rpm and 8 HP at 6000 rpm.Power was up all the way from 2200 rpm.Torque was up 6.80.ft/lb.Would reflash improve this as I would have thought this custom map was great improvement.Low rev throttle response was much improved.What does reflash kit cost and what improvement over power commander 111 usb?What is air box mod and what power are stock headers with cats costing me?The power commander 111 usb fitted appears to be very good to me with good adjustment parameters.