4X4 1 Hayabusa 0
BUSGO Glad you are ok. Hope you are back on the road very soon.
Sorry to hear the pride and joy's damaged Ray ............... but good to hear you only suffered a bruised bum body wise.
As has been said the only reason you went left was the vehicle had a right indicator showing Pi_thumbsup
Sorry to hear about your off mate, least you are OK. On ride down to WSBK the blokes I was riding with were miffed that I passed vehicles over double lines rather than take the inside lane, I almost never overtake on inside because this shit happens all too often.
(27-03-2010, 02:34pm)Bill Gaheer Wrote:
(27-03-2010, 01:27pm)bazman Wrote:
(27-03-2010, 01:07pm)big kev Wrote: sorry to here bout your bike mate but am really glad your ok , the insurance companys can duke it out.....

glad your ok and not seriously hurt

+1.
+1
+1
I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.
- Mae West
Pi_thumbsup I'm very happy to hear your OK Ray

Bloody female drivers Scary
never fly higher than your angel.
(29-03-2010, 02:46pm)Mutha Wrote: Bloody female drivers Scary

Yeh i have one at home Mutha might buy her a 4x4 to keep baby safe Thats the way it is out there just look after your self and f*** the rest Undecided
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Logged the insurance claim today with the friendliest lady in that field that I have ever spoken to.
She allowed my choice of repairer and pending the assessor's inspection, the bike will be returned to as new along with a new helmet, including the yoshi pipes that were declared on the policy.
I trust the company will follow through as promised.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
(29-03-2010, 11:04pm)BUSGO Wrote: Logged the insurance claim today with the friendliest lady in that field that I have ever spoken to.
She allowed my choice of repairer and pending the assessor's inspection, the bike will be returned to as new along with a new helmet, including the yoshi pipes that were declared on the policy.

Make sure you get a repairer that will give you old parts back as yoshis are only sold in pairs so you might be able to clean up and sell old set to help with access if any
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Glad ya ok busgo
Dave & Megan
(29-03-2010, 11:04pm)BUSGO Wrote: Logged the insurance claim today with the friendliest lady in that field that I have ever spoken to.

Im sorry to hear what happend busgo.But
very glad to hear that you came alright out of it,
an now the bike is getting repaired Pi_thumbsup
Wishing you all the best Ray, Paul and CyndyVery Happy
yes get your stuff back, not bad idea at all.

put the scratched ones back on in case god forbid it happens again.

that way you have new gear in case you ever want too sell your baby.

hope your healing ok ray
if you do decided to sell your old pipes, ill have em ray, ive been told by the police numerous times i need to get rid of the stock ones
100000kms in 23 months, not too bad
Had the bike assessment for parts replacement this morning.
With luck I may get to keep a few bits.
However, the rules are that anything replaced by the insurance company belongs to them if they want them.
I hadn't considered my new leather jacket to warrant replacement but the shop insists that it is scratched and therefore should be covered. Dam $860.00 jacket replaced for the want of a 3 inch surface scratch. I won't part with it unless I get the exact same one.
They said that helmet replacement is a money allotment to the value of the helmet. Hopefully the jacket will be the same.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Ray, glad to hear your somewhat ok.. seems the insurance company is coming home with the goods, although i'd hate to speak to soon.

I might have missed it, but what insurance company are you with?
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)