Poll: Which weekend should we run the 11th Anniversary Australian Hayabusa Club Bash in Tathra?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
the 4th and 5th of December 2010
58.33%
21 58.33%
The 11th and 12th of December 2010
41.67%
15 41.67%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The 2010 Tathra Beach BUSA BASH
That would be the one CeeJay!
I already have leave for both these weekends so I can fit in around the most popular dates in the poll.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Party-smiley-018 Party-smiley-018 Party-smiley-018

see there guys !!!
NIGEL! Wouldn't be the same without you mate. No doing the hero run home though, you worried me last year.
Quote:doing the hero run home though, you worried me last year.

Thanks Heidi, depends if the lawn needs mowing Lol2
(19-05-2010, 02:42pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: Cool...how do you get the bubbles happening? Are these the type of "spa" where the water cycles clockwise in the southern hemisphere, but anti-clockwise in the north? If you gimme a demo Heidi, I'll be straight in after you!!

Bubble bath wasn't it Heidi Lol2
After a few Jimmy's & Coke, I may just join you for a spa session Simmo (if you play your cards right) Coolsmiley Lol3
(20-05-2010, 08:31pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: After a few Jimmy's & Coke, I may just join you for a spa session Simmo (if you play your cards right) Coolsmiley Lol3

You been talking to Heidi again Scary
She away get me drunk & take advantage of me Lol2
Laying on your back with legs spread in the air screaming "YES,NO,YES,NO" does not qualify for being taken advantage of Simmo. It won't hold up in court.
Or face down drooling into the doona......
(20-05-2010, 08:37pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: Laying on your back with legs spread in the air screaming "YES,NO,YES,NO" does not qualify for being taken advantage of Simmo. It won't hold up in court.

You sure

Gees Heidi is a bit slow at coming back WTF
I may have to use different bate Boobies4
Brace yourself Simmo (not the first time you've heard that I'm sure)
I'M BUSY NOBHEAD!! If your missus catches you talking like this, it is ME she is going to punch in the head, not you.

Actually now I think about it, it will be you. SUCKED IN!!!
Does that mean you're in for Tathra this Year Robert?
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(20-05-2010, 08:43pm)Heidi1 Wrote: I'M BUSY NOBHEAD!! If your missus catches you talking like this, it is ME she is going to punch in the head, not you.

Actually now I think about it, it will be you. SUCKED IN!!!

Its Ok Heidi I will be single in 28 days you know where I live wink wink
Max looks like it I do a little Santa pose all all hell breaks out Lol2