My busa fell over
They would be loud..
/
(03-07-2010, 03:03pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: Stumpy lil' buggers aren't they! How loud are they? I imagine it would be quite deafening.

I live 25k away & can here him start it up Lol2
Here comes a defect Pi_freak
nigel seen you heading home this afternoon thought it was you but bike was to noisy so wasn't sure if it was you until I seen this thread I'll leave my judgement until I see and hear it in person

wayne
Will I Ever Learn ??? Probably Not Police
The bike looks great Pi_thumbsup and the megphones look awesomeDrool. I wanted to put them on my busa but after reading some threads on here about other people saying they were loo loud I didn'tIdiot2. Let us know what you think of them. Just watch out for you know who Police
side stand mod should be the first thing u do with any busa.. an when changing front tyre i put a floor jack under the exhaust with a block of wood doesnt hit fairing an makes it a lot better to change front wheel..when parking i always park backwards down hill because im short so makes for better departure an if i park on flat or a bit of a slope leave in gear..some simple things i know but better than seeing your bike laying on its side....
glad to see the bike is all fixed, my Gen II fell off its stand a little while ago, just wondering what wreckers you got your bits from?
Quote:just wondering what wreckers you got your bits from?

from victorian motorcycle wreckers and mile end in adelaide, still chasing a few more bits to finish off though.
the exhaust are a little bit loud . I dont know if i'd go touring with them .
(03-07-2010, 12:42pm)09sydrd Wrote: back on the road as good as new , with new hotbodies megaphone style slip on's. Got them from bike gear warehouse yesterday rather than chase good oem pipes again. A few little bits to finish off but looks good again.

Had to put a bolt through the side stand and grind the peg and stand down to stop it hitting the new pipe and adjust the gear change linkage ,pipes sounds good imo , i dont think there's any notice in power increase with the hotbodies , but the weight loss is noticable.

woo hoo !!
i have a oem right sid pipe and faring if neaded
Quote:i have a oem right sid pipe and faring if neaded

Thanks Kevin , i have new exhausts ,i'm interested in the fairing if its the same color , pm me with the details ,cheers .