Anyone near Lismore & can check a bike out?
I'm looking at a ZZR250 for my partner but this one is in the Lismore area and I can't get there yet to check it out. So far it ticks all the right boxes. I[/b]f anyone is in the area and would be kind enough to have a look at it for me I would appreciate it.

Sharon has all the gear and close to a licence, just needs the Biker now.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
(24-03-2011, 09:30am)Champs Wrote: I'm looking at a ZZR250 for my partner but this one is in the Lismore area and I can't get there yet to check it out. So far it ticks all the right boxes. I[/b]f anyone is in the area and would be kind enough to have a look at it for me I would appreciate it.

Sharon has all the gear and close to a licence, just needs the Biker now.

A group of our members will be in that region this weekend. Maybe you could get one of them to do a quick check.
Or better still, have them all rock up to check it over. What an impression that would make, 10 or so Busa's showing up together just to check out a 250.

Lol2

http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...?tid=16616
That would be impressive. I would be one of them in the area except for long booked concert tickets. I doubt diverting from the rides in the area to inspect would be on the cards! Great idea though. If no-one can help I will have to plan a time to do the 4 hours to get there. Just hoping to find out sooner rather than later if it is a good one.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Surely at least ONE of our members lives in or very near the Lismore area....and doesn't mind helping out a fellow club member?!?!? Undecided

It's guaranteed to give you a nice warm gooey feeling inside Smitten....and maybe one day, Champs (or any OTHER member, for that matter) might even be in a position to return the favour, if ever needed!!?!! Pi_thumbsup

Hope it all works out for you, Champs.....nothin' better than helpin' a partner get off the BACK of a bike.....and up front into the FUN seat!!! Biker Yes

Coolsmiley

ps: hey Champs....u got a PM!
Yeah. Sorry Champs Lismore is a bit out of the way from our run but there is at least one member here who lives in Lismore. Maybe he will put his hand up for you if he sees your post.
There are guys coming down to Nymboida from QLD. Maybe they could divert for you if the time is right.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Thanks Bazman and Busgo. I wouldn't ask anyone on the ride to divert given the planning and anticipation put into the ride and routes. If it ends up not being possible to get an "agent" to check it out I will figure some timing to make the trip.

Still very open to offers of assistance though.
(25-03-2011, 08:40am)Champs Wrote: Thanks Bazman and Busgo. I wouldn't ask anyone on the ride to divert given the planning and anticipation put into the ride and routes. If it ends up not being possible to get an "agent" to check it out I will figure some timing to make the trip.

Still very open to offers of assistance though.

Hey Champs, FastPhil here, I live in that area what are the details and I will have a look for you.
I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.
- Mae West
Thanks heaps! Your offer is greatly appreciated. I will PM you the details, or give me a contact number and I will call you. You can get me on 0438 292297 as well.
Many thanks to Fastphil for having a look for me. Turned out not to be a good option, which saved us a big trip for nothing. The search continues......

Thanks again Phil.
(26-03-2011, 04:05pm)Champs Wrote: Many thanks to Fastphil for having a look for me. Turned out not to be a good option, which saved us a big trip for nothing. The search continues......

Thanks again Phil.

My pleasure
I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.
- Mae West