dunlop sportsmart
Maybe we should have some sort of the "best deal" price list for services and most popular items to stop our members from being overcharged by unscrupulous vendors. Even with variations between different states it would just give an idea of fair costs for a given item. Just an idea.. Coolsmiley
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Your onto something there Shifu. Sounds like a very forum worthy idea to me. Don't think many would disagree with you...mods...?
(17-08-2011, 06:20pm)Pommie Wrote:
(16-08-2011, 04:22pm)Luckybusa Wrote: Just put them on today,but being shit weather went straight back home,so no report as yet.From what Ive read and been told by a few that use them is there the best all rounder they've had.Was gonna go rosso corsas but while tossing the coin went for the sportsmart. GC's fitted them up for $500

$500 ARGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!

I got mine sent here from the US, $313.00 delivered to the door and paid $20 to have them fitted and balanced

When did you get yours sent over,as dunlop and pirelli have supposedly stopped the importation of there tyres,apparently dealer licenses will be lost if they send them from os.
(19-08-2011, 03:46pm)Luckybusa Wrote:
(17-08-2011, 06:20pm)Pommie Wrote:
(16-08-2011, 04:22pm)Luckybusa Wrote: Just put them on today,but being shit weather went straight back home,so no report as yet.From what Ive read and been told by a few that use them is there the best all rounder they've had.Was gonna go rosso corsas but while tossing the coin went for the sportsmart. GC's fitted them up for $500

$500 ARGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!

I got mine sent here from the US, $313.00 delivered to the door and paid $20 to have them fitted and balanced

When did you get yours sent over,as dunlop and pirelli have supposedly stopped the importation of there tyres,apparently dealer licenses will be lost if they send them from os.

Back end of last year
http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/home.do
Pair of Mitchie Pilot Sport 2CT - $300 US to my door.
(18-08-2011, 02:09pm)Shifu Wrote: Maybe we should have some sort of the "best deal" price list for services and most popular items to stop our members from being overcharged by unscrupulous vendors. Even with variations between different states it would just give an idea of fair costs for a given item. Just an idea.. Coolsmiley

Sportsmarts, Roadsmarts and Metzler M5's going at 399/pr (F & B) in Brisbane. To my mind, these are the "top picks" for the kind of riding I do. Hard to improve on these prices anywhere I'd say.
Good info Falco. I also got a pair of Sportsmarts for $399 from Madaz at their PI shop. Havent tried them yet though but very much looking forward to it Very Happy
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
The M5's went on and they are Fantastic! I cannot see how any tyre can be better than these for everything non-track. However, when they are ready to go, I'll try the Sportsmarts for the experience.
Got around to fitting my latest ones today at work. Got them home , put them on the bike, then rememebered I hadnt tightened up front guard which was a good thing cos when I went to do it I realised I put the wheel on back to front. So now my valve is on the wrong side. Too knackered to take it off and back into work to swap it. The hazard staggered shifts. I really dont like my job anymore. (Rechecked every nut bolt and screw I touched after that just incase I forgot too tighten one. Makes you paranoid when you miss something that obvious)
Hi Guys

I have the dunlop sportsmarts, I think they are great, I haven't had any slip ups at all, great in the wet as well, I do ride the bike prety hard and they have not let me down.Pi_thumbsupPi_thumbsup

I paid $399 at actions parramatta a few months ago

Merry Xmas