Fairing grills
Hi mate,

Yes your busa looks really cool now ha.
Pan that is one cool Busa as well just love it!!!!
I just love the white as well and really so sorry I sold my white one. Buying this jaffa colour one is also nice, but no white ones I could find. But that's life hay. Only for my bloody nect. maybe I could have held my head under my arm hay!!
Great looking Busa.
You didn't get LTD GS1340R sticker??????????
Thanks John
Fairing grills all done, I am thrilled to bits. The light isn't the best so will take some more pics on the weekend in good light.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Rosebusa
Yep!! They look great. I think with the grills in they set the busa off. I will when it's time to do a service I'm going to blacken the radiator clamp so you cannot see it.

The busa looks just great, dam nice!!
Thanks John
looking very classy Coolsmiley
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Ball Z Motorsports.
The guys there are fantastic!!!!

Postage not to bad either to Australia....
-------------------------------------------------------
My Busa Pics.....
I did not really like the white when I first saw one in the flesh, was an 08 then the bloke wrote it off.
But I have to admit, these 2 in this thread look really special. It has motivated me make some grills for my 08 black. Went to Supercheap, black anodized aluminum 1200 x 280 $23.80 then bunnings sikaflex 921i marine adhesive $15. Got home,held the black mesh up to the fairing,didnt like the similarityUndecided, so back to supercheap and swapped it for plain aluminumCoolsmiley, much better. All done, let them cure overnight and reinstall the fairings tomorrow morning. Will take a photo or 2 then.Biker
Mark.

There Installed, looks ok,maybe I should have used black mesh!!!!!