Slightly slower pace...
(16-01-2012, 06:21pm)Madmax Wrote: My legs aren't getting much better and I'm starting to seriously consider the C109RT. Love the look, hate the poxy nose thingy on the M109, will take a pair of extra headlights beside the headlight. Talking the local dealer into bringing a Demo in so Busdriver and I can test one. My legs just wont take the riding position on longer trips. Will hold onto the Black Busa for as long as I can, but that probably wont be too much longer. My cook also has to test ride the pillion seat to see if she likes it or not.
The Black Busa may well be going up for sale shortly. If you want a list of the things I've done to her pm me.

Max

Max if u want to keep the wife happy try the Thunderbird with the
longhaul seat not the stock one Just took my wife for a 350k run
and when we had finnished i felt i could have jumped on again for another ride, but remember they are not a busa ,but still will get u into trouble with the Police I reckon the Triumph thubderbird has the best ground clearence of the cruisers . try a few i did.
Fighter your busa :-)
Yes, fighter the bus, or get something more upright.

Cruisers....no...no...the feet forward position is just awful for me.
I've seen a few M109's and must say they look ok I guess, but not my cup of tea. They sound like they go great though!