Police tactics?????
(18-05-2012, 01:12am)kawasuki Wrote:
(18-05-2012, 12:59am)busacrankin Wrote: How dare they? What about a Federal Police investigation into the ridiculous tyrannical state of affairs going on in Victoria with regard to their police force serving their masters not the general public as they`re employed to do.
Remind you of the 15 year old kid the police shot dead instead of knocking him on the scon with a baton? Excessive force just a little?
On SMH.com another guy in a dual cab ute with 2 kids ordered to block the breakdown lane was smashed into by the running fool & gave his story to a Victorian radio station.
Absolutely disgusting these pricks should be sacked immediately along with Ken Lay & charged with sedition against the people of Australia. Using the general public as HUMAN Shields in the course of their duty is punishable under the Constitution of Australia.
You thread hijackers, are you really serious turning such an important story like this into a racist diatribe? Wake upPi_thumbsdown

Yes your are dead right there,these idiots should be working with the council filling in potholes. The coppers want us to be there eyes and ears
when there is a bank job, speeding bikes and cars ,murders,drive by shootings etc etc. and they go around thinking they can do the fark they want anytime and anywere,they also think because they stick on a uniform they are to be respected, well in my days the coppers had to earn respect and that goes for all,as u dont get it without giving it in the first instance (old school)

I totally agree with you. Since when are coppers allowed to endanger the public in the execution of their duties? Its an abuse of power. Now, I fully support of thumping the crack dealers and rock-spiders when justifiable, but endangering the PUBLIC??? WTF?????

And they wonder why the public rains down on them when they actually do the right thing....

I think the uniform (carrying a sidearm) seems to inflate their egos very easily. Just like 'Call of Duty' does.....

What happened to respect? I find that its missing everywhere we go nowadays and its nothing to do with race, gender or what footy team you support (collingwood forever...) . I believe its something to do with the up and coming generation of facebooking, tweeting guitar-heroes that can only have human contact via electronics. Half these buggers can't even spell. Pretty farking sad if you ask me.

Human shields?? Not even soldiers can do that. Geneva Convention anyone??? Idiot2

In 10 years, Australia will be policed by vigilantes. If you want the job done right, do it yourself.

I plan to..... Knuppel2
only a rider knows why a dog sticks his head out the car window...
The cops who did this should be sacked/charged with life endangerment and asked to if they would take their own family on the Hume highway and re enact the scene...LIVE!!!! This all comes down to a "simple" problem in life Parenting,a total disaster as all of you can see,just have a look at some of the hate/apathy that comes out in some members post suggesting/instigating that peole should be used as road pikes cause they are who they are,if these free flowing hate comments are any indication of their upbringing than why would one be surprised at these outcomes.Its easy to blame the young dickfaces but where was the discipline,parents,school...you reap what you sow and it seems that all thats been planted is crap and there is a lot of it still to be harvested.
Spelling.......just have a look above and all will be told,illiteracy in a "modern country" like this is huge and schooling is pretty crap too if you consider the latest results and research that was done.
I hope that NO ONE here will never have their family used as road pikes by the cops,especially if one has a collection of wives and a tribe of kids scattered all over the state which can increase their chances of it happeningCoolsmiley
It definately comes down to parenting. No discipline because the kids have too many rights. Won't go to school because you can't make me. Wont get a job because 'poor little-old me' won't work 50hrs a week loading trucks because the dole is easier and I can spend the day punching cones and playing Xbox. RESPECT?? We have no respect in ourselves.

Just to touch on the multi-culturalism comments because it is a sore point with me.

Where the f*ck is the 'aussie pride' that everyone seems to plaster all over their holden utes???? Our multi-culturalism is what is saving this country. Ever wonder why companies import a work-force? Because we are too f*cking lazy!! I think the hate/apathy comes down to ignorance. At the end of the day, Australia is a multi-cultural nation and people need to come to grips with it. We eat chinese food, wear clothes from Taiwan, whilst sitting in an italian sofa, drinking arabic coffee, watching a japanese television full of american shows. Fark, we ride japanese bikes for christs sake. We have neighbours that can't speak english but drive Holdens. My old man has a VW but he can't speak bloody german.
Multi-culturalism is all around us and we need to accept the fact that it is a good thing. Yes, there are issues with people trying to rort the system. There always will be. If I offend, I'm sorry, but wake the f*ck up Australia. We don't live in caves anymore.

Cam
only a rider knows why a dog sticks his head out the car window...
100% with ya.
Well guess what? Apparently these Arseclowns have done the Human sheild thing a second time in a week. From a mate that lives in Victoria whom I just spoke too.Knuppel2
Why isn`t there a media curfuful over this?
'The more professional you are, the closer you get to your client' Leon.

(19-05-2012, 09:45pm)busacrankin Wrote: Well guess what? Apparently these Arseclowns have done the Human sheild thing a second time in a week. From a mate that lives in Victoria whom I just spoke too.Knuppel2
Why isn`t there a media curfuful over this?

Why are you surprised Nick......its not a "footy"player or some other irrelevant sporting asshole bashing his mrs or getting caught in a hotel with a teenager ...Thats more news value than whats going on in our own back yard let alone the rest of the planet...........
What about the new VicRoads "Slowing Down Won't Kill You ads ????

No it won't kill you ....................you'll just die of boredom instead ..

The ad goes: "Now let's just change one small thing here"

Slow down yadda yadda yadda etc

It should be: "Now let's just change one small thing here"

"Get Mr Magoo to looksee & give way to his right & there won't be a fricken problem"

Never ride the A model of anything.