Nymboida 2013 River Rampage
i,m the same as you bazman been thinking of doing this ride for a while
i think it a combination of 2 things 1) it is a $140 per nite &
2) it is double demrit
so the $140 per nite has scared me off this time but me & nigel are probably going to ride up friday anyway try to catch up with the others at gloucester & stay at grafton
wayne
Will I Ever Learn ??? Probably Not Police
It's probably more the double demerits than anything Bazman....the $140 per night or whatever the current rate is, is well worth it....every room has a spa and they all sleep about 6 people (all the rooms I've been in have and I've been there a few times now) it's licenced, the food is good, the location is beautiful. You are in the midst of quite a few good riding roads (Gwydir, Waterfall Way etc), but double demerits sorta nullifys any enjoyment you could get from those roads at that time of year.

That's my 2 bobs worth for what it's worth.

Oh....forgot to mention The Museum Of Interesting Things (full of Russell Crowes' movie memoribilia, a few bikes and other stuff)...for the $5 or whatever the entry fee is, it's worth a look.
We have booked into room 2, there is no surcharge for Easter still $140 per night. Still two rooms available
My cancellation is purely a financial one. I've just bought a brand new home and cash flow is low.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Hi Guys
How many out there doing this one this year.
I know Tony and Trix and Megs and Myself will be there.
Just a great weekend, no teenage Kids, can't wait
We loved it last year but are out this year in a Busgo-esk sort of way. New house, and a 16 yo birthday at the same time. It's a bugger but I'm already checking how the days fall for next year. Too good not to do it again.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
(25-03-2013, 08:26pm)busybusa Wrote: Hi Guys
How many out there doing this one this year.
I know Tony and Trix and Megs and Myself will be there.
Just a great weekend, no teenage Kids, can't wait

gday all, brett&rebecca we will be there friday,see you guys there brettClap
what time you guys meeting on friday ,or leaving for a loop on sat ,cheers
(27-03-2013, 08:38pm)revhead Wrote: what time you guys meeting on friday ,or leaving for a loop on sat ,cheers

gday ,revhead i dont know about the rest,but i should be there around 2pm friday
(28-03-2013, 06:11am)brgarton Wrote: [quote='revhead' pid='283250' dateline='1364380686']
what time you guys meeting on friday ,or leaving for a loop on sat ,cheers

gday ,revhead i dont know about the rest,but i should be there around 2pm friday
i was going to come across tomorrow ,but il make it saturday now
Il be there sat arvo around 1
got out to nymbodia not a busa in site ,just lots of old poeple on lounge chairs with motors and lots of the ducati set trying to look cool .lol
Busa's don't sit at the hotel all day - they go out to play!!!! There was 3 Busa's, 1 Honda, 1 BM, 1 Gsxr & 1 Falcon. Had a great weekend, Easter double demerits didn't pose any problems. All home safe & sound. Roll on next year
did u guys encounter the mud on the mountain range just south of the pub,
Yes mate went through it twice, bikes sliding all over the road.