BikerBoy's 3D Busa Build
as you could guess to be able to create something like above it takes a shit load of your time, especially when you are the only person in an entire company that can do this. The cool part is I have 24/7 access to some seriously hardcore hardware. At work I have my own private network with a pc called Monster, a library server called Mayhem, render servers named Minions and Maniacs.
Each one is packed full of surprises that can process an insane amount of data.

The best part is, the software I use and the hardware I use, there is no limits to what can be created. Absolutely anything is possible to be created digitally and rendered into an image or animation, simulation, or be used for manufacture or whatever want. Nothings off limits, except what you are restricted by yourself.

I'm also fluent in 3 computer languages, intermediate in 2 more and have skills in technology that can do some really cool..as well as very nasty...stuff.

All of the above came from something very stupid. In 2005 I was killing time in a newsagent after work and found in a magazine an advertisement with a picture of an alien holding a box of 3D software and right there and then, I knew I had to have it.
2 weeks later I got a $20,000 loan to buy the software which was $6500 and the computer to run it which was $11,500. From that point on, I've taught myself everything.

anyway, back to the Busa.

Minor updates. I've profiled the rotors and added in the basics of the dash. Some parts like the tyres and rims have been updated but not much more.

[Image: rotors.jpg]

[Image: dash.jpg]

more coming soon(er or later).