Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights
Hi guys sorry I won't be in tonight have a meeting to go to at Malaney, am riding to Mackay 6.30am for Wogs in the Bush Rally will be back Monday.I'm OK for the Laverda just let me know details of where and when. Chris I would still like that Bagster tank bag we spoke about , will talk when I get back.
Cowboy.
<i></i>
Damn it I got a flat tire today so I can't make it :(

Whats the number for a place that has cheap rear tires?
Might get a new one this weekend. <i></i>
try Micks tyres at goodna 07 3818 1208
or Two wheel tyres at blacksoil o7 32015991
or Brisbane Motor cycle Tyres at springwood 07 32900588 <i></i>
Xiler8er, you backed the blues.......YOU BLOODY TRAITOR

Regards
Chopper

"Cunning and treachery will triumph over youth and skill"<i></i>
Oh Bobby behave now surely with Hagen coaching and the selectors picking this QLD yeam you really never expected them to win did you A smart man called bill didn't and was rewarded Regards Bill

Busa's Rule On The Rest<i></i>
Hey Bill, Any luck with the BT56's, just let me know if he's still got em. I will hit up micks at goodna for some prices as well.

Cheers <i></i>
Sorry mate they is long gone Regards Bill

Hi all, Still trying to get in to meet you guys, been tied up adding extras to my baby you'll like what you see .hope to make it in next fortnight with a group of my mates. See you then. busaking. <i></i>
I had to work tonight so I couldn't make it. Maybe thursday night is bad luck for me :( <i></i>
come on fellas have your vote What Night Regards Bill

Friday nights are good for me, we all cruise to harry's diner on newmarket rd windsor have a chat then go for a run into the city to check out the eye candy. <i></i>
sorry guys count me out for the next ride might be at the one after thou I sort of have a prob with my bike I am in the process of getting a hold of DjPete to see if he can photochop some jets for the girl so I can get her mobile again

Regards Bill

What date is the next 1 on. <i></i>
this week isnt it Regards Bill

Ok it looks like our meeting have gone off the rails
a bit .Seeing how no one has posted any think about our
B&Bs
I'm just making a suggestion we try & pick it up again
starting next week on thursday 18 /8/05
What do you guys think ?
cya shane <i></i>