Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights
i'll be there always good fun good steak
gsxr jay might be bringing his mate mark with his new 1290 super duke to show it off
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
Im there
should be there
Hot Coffee , Fast :Biker:

Diesel.
We're in. Same spot as last year?
Cheers,
Paul.
Yes , it will be same spot , just outside public bar.

Quite a crowd building , very good.
Champs we have not got your name on the list yet ?
Just finished work, this still on? ..gunna head over soon an see since its not pissin down an I need a ride =)
Hot Coffee , Fast :Biker:

Diesel.
Just saw this on FB didn't know this was on, working to hard ,must be an AMWU meeting :)
[Image: c601c1ce-9842-4115-9e87-ba3580e1bd58_zps4974f345.jpg]
(30-01-2014, 10:05pm)Mono Wrote: Just saw this on FB didn't know this was on, working to hard ,must be an AMWU meeting :)

Didnt know this was on FB.

any way good roll up tonight
Even has a couple of NSW members drop in for a surprise visit
& a couple of qld newbies
only got this crap pic
The KTM is wicked
[Image: 20140130_184937-1_zpsaae0d177.jpeg]
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
Good turn out. Well done !
Still in London (and freezing cold)
Really will try for the next one.

Tony. J.
Didn't make it this time Russell. I knew it was on and was hoping to make it but too much in the road unfortunately. I see the weather stayed reasonable for the night.

Now that the ice has been broken for 2014 another should go on the card s for the not too distant future. Some heading down to Nymboida at the end of March so maybe one more before that weekend. I'm missing that this year as well - bummer. I see it is fully booked though so good to see.

Looks like the whites are finally starting to take the world over. I always knew I was a trendsetter.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
No worries Champs , catch up another time.
Rain did hold off .
Very good numbers , longest distance goes to Driller and Whiteknight coming up from Port Macquarie.
Hope they enjoyed their steak ???
Was a good night......Pi_thumbsup
Yes it was a last minute thing Whitenight and myself had a spare 24 hours and what better way than to do a quick 1300ks up north and back but there's just no getting around the first and last two hours on the shit Pacific Hwy. north of Port

Thanks Shredder for the accommodation and the Steaks there where first class You blokes have a great location to meet up that pub is awesome should be able to make the next one same time next year Coolsmiley

Was great to catch up with the regulars and meet some new members ( nice story diesel )Lol2

The only thing I don't like about the new 1290 ktm is the price tag otherwise I would have one in a heart beat Drool

The talk of the NEXT BIG TRIP seem to generate a fair bit of interest too so this will have (To be continued )
" SO MANY TURKEYS IN THE WORLD ARE YOU ONE "
whens the next BBBB
and the BREAKY ?
Thanks I'll keep in contact.