Tathra Beach Busa Bash 2014
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Got home about 12.20
Looking forward to next year . With out the rain !
Thank you everyone who came for making it not a bad weekend.
Biker
Just got home after 8 hours of fuel and ignition problems. Surging and stalling. First thought it was water in the fuel so used my camelbak tube to empty the tank - but fresh fuel made no difference. Pissed down for the last 3 hours - f*&^ing freezing!
But well worth it to meet you all, and had a good time.
Looking fwd to next year already!
Hope everybody gets home safe and sound.
Rob
home safely after 900km Very Happy
Home safe,cold wet sore tired
Made sure the tassie boys got near melbourne,
B4 I Left the tassie boys ,as they were heading
to a fireplace in st kilda ...

But for f*ck sake,road works,bog holes,brown river crossings-road covered watering holes
I have never seen so much water misplaced,
Road builders are f*cked in the head..

Any way cheers to everyone , I had a great mixed bag weekend
With mates
WE had fine weather all the way home. Got the BlackMax out of the trailer 65 kays out of Canberra and rode in with BusaBruiser! Sore as but a very enjoyable ride.

What a weekend. No loops but lotsa getting with AHC members and just spending time together. Last night was a hoot that I will report on shortly.

To those who made the effort to come, thank you so much for making it such an enjoyable weekend and being so generous with the Camp Quality Raffle.

To those "stay-at-homes" you missed out on an excellent weekend. Set your sights on Tathra 2015 and BeThere!!!

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Just opened my Canberra Motorcycle Centre t-shirt to find it's a long sleeve t-shirt.......COOOL

......unfortunately my daughter has just stolen it.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
bloody hell, sounds like this one was a real adventure this year
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
Another day or two Pete and there should be some VERY interesting pics from the weekend....a top time had by all!!
We had a top time. Next year will be BIGGER and BETTER!!!

And we may even get toi ride some together!!! That would be a bonus and I should be able to ride a decent distance with this knee replacement completely settled by tyhen.

Bloody well done bazza, for organising our meals and entertainment mate.

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Had a great weekend, thanks heaps Dale for the raffle jacket, fits perfectly on Sal!

Was a pleasure meeting everyone and too bad we missed out riding, hopefully next year will be better...
"Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
Back home and EVERY bit of gear hanging on the clothes line lol

Had a ball and great to meet new faces. A big thanks to Baz for the prize packs and for everything donated for raising money. Probably won't drink a full bottle of JB next years on Friday, but fire breathing was fun.. -
Again thx Bazman

Ride back to TASSIE was interesting.... 150k of bucketing down, 150k of okay riding then 300k of SHIT weather. Storm suit failed, water proof gloves failed and high top all weather boots failed LOL still worth it
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!