Repairable write-off
I would not ring vic roads go into Kew branch and get it in writing what needs to be done Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(23-03-2014, 07:40pm)ROD Wrote: I would not ring vic roads go into Kew branch and get it in writing what needs to be done Pi_thumbsup

Yeah rod I thought about that to, 2 different answers from vic roads,it's all becoming abit off a headache,I lot off things about the bike doesent add up,might just say f@rk it I think,thanx for the input guys:)
I owe I owe,so it's off to work I go!!!

I love my economic write-off Gen 2. It's a purler. If you know what you're doing it's straightforward. I took a portfolio of repairs, invoices, photos, tests into Kelmscott branch of WA transport inspection station. They were impressed, but I'd gone far beyond what others do to get their economic write-offs regoed here.
Been there done it once - ended up a lot more headache than I thought it would, bought bike from QLD and re-reged in NSW. Found a lot more damage under the skin than I thought ended up costing more than should have. I think you have to be lucky and def see the bike in the flesh but even then you cant be sure - I would never do it again :)
Egos; everyone got one
I've repaired 3 rep write offs.

Changes in NSW may have changed the market for rep write offs. in NSW there is no such thing as rep Writeoffs any more and bikes that are recent rep Writeoffs in other states can't be registered in NSW anymore. At least that was the latest info I have.

Cheers
(21-03-2014, 07:14pm)revhead Wrote: sorry you need to chop your penis off to get it regoed

Seems a bit harsh Pete .. Scary
(25-03-2014, 07:21am)Dale Wrote:
(21-03-2014, 07:14pm)revhead Wrote: sorry you need to chop your penis off to get it regoed

Seems a bit harsh Pete .. Scary

not that harsh, he only has a small penis anyway.. and he might be able to have that sex change he always wanted anyway

Lol2
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!