Batty's Tour of Tassie 2016 - 1/02 to 6/02
We have cast off and underway to the south lsland
gday
Batty is too busy to come to the keyboard at the moment; he is trying to manage 30 or 40 directionally-challenged motorcyclists...
Regards
Kevin
99 bus
15 bus

Bloody slack jawed tourist,s read a flamin map or listen to Tasmanian directions circa 1973!!
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
I have heard 3 had offs not to bad im informed Undecided
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
you're kidding. Too much enthusiasm, come on fellas.
:-(
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
G'day
I'm sure the appropriate people will put up a bit of a travel documentary when they have time and energy.
Speaking for myself, it has been a ball; Batty has done a great job but I bet he will be glad to see us go :)
And last day in Tas tomorrow...
Regards
Kevin
99 bus
15 bus

whats the weather like?
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
Weather has been great. Had drizzle one morning but it was sunny and dry by 10am.
Batty has done an amazing job!
3 bikes went down in one afternoon. Everyone is okay. No Busas though!
We'll post pics in a few days. Off to meet the ferry tonight...
Well the boys are on their last day and heading back to the boat, I wish that I could have been with them. Unfortunately I had to bow out early.

Within 2 hrs. of landing I got injured doing a u turn on a bad camber road and dropped the bike on my right foot crushing it. I rode to Launceston Hosp. for x rays which showed 2 breaks and fragments. They wanted to apply plaster I said no frakin way as I would be stuck far away from home. Rode back to Davenport that Monday arvo and waited for the boat to return home. Made it home in 1 piece, showered off then went to casualty and got plastered. The whole saga wasnt easy but just had to make my way back. f*** f*** f***, but thats life could always have been worse.

Wont be able to ride for the next few months or more and after much deliberating with myself, I have put my busa on the market and see what may come about.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Suzuki-GSX130...Swa-dWtEAp

Wishing all the guys a safe return home.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Bugger Volvi. Sorry to hear that. Had a similar incident at The Snowy Hoot one year so know that feeling well. I wasn't injured though. Damn. Take it easy
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
re 3 bike incident the way I understand it and I could be wrong, wasnt there. group entering town passing pub with 30 odd bikes parked in carpark, rider #3 with cam turned to view, front 2 slowed down, #3 slammed bikes up front didnt see them slowing. 1 with back injury reported to be ok not as bad as initially thought to be, 2 female on smaller suzi leg injury both airlifted to Hobart Hosp. 2 bikes supposedly write offs. Wish them both a speedy recovery, I got off lighter then them.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
shit.
:-(
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!