Let them back in to Australia?
Nice video.
https://encounteringislam.org/misconceptions
Your move.

Here is a good summary of where things are..
http://theconversation.com/paris-the-war...tage-50709
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
Just as sickened, saddened and frustrated as you Ray.
I keep telling you we are not against you.
We all have the same aim to stop it but different ways to do it.

read this today..
a good point..

Someone posted...
ISIS can be destroyed in less than a week. But war generates profits and the big guns wouldn't like to miss out on those profits.

A reader replies...
It really isn't that simple. The cost would be enormous. They're incredibly diverse and spread out, you'd never find them. You can't track them all, and if you kill one location, two more would re-appear. You risk hundreds of thousands of civilian casualties. If you take out one group, then what? Let Assad take over? Or what about the rebels? Or hamas and hezbollah? How would other countries react?

This is one of the most complex conflicts in decades, it's not as simple as 'bomb them and be done with it'.

But in any case. The bombing has now started and I am sure most countries will agree to get extremely ruthless now.

Where that will end and what response we get from these idiots is frightening, but agree that more needs to be done...somehow, someway
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
G'day
I'll leave it alone too, but first (from ABC website) a quote from Waleed Aly:
ISIL leaders would be ecstatic to hear that Muslims have been reportedly threatened and attacked in England, America and here in Australia because this evil organisation has it in their heads that if they can make Muslims the enemy of the West, then Muslims in France and England and America and here in Australia will have nowhere to turn but to ISIL. That was exactly their strategy in Iraq. And now they want it to go global. Saying that out loud, it is both dumbfounding in its stupidity and blood-curdling in its barbarity...
So if you're a member of Parliament or a has-been member of Parliament (Pauline Hanson) preaching hate at a time when what we actually need is more love, you are helping ISIL. They have told us that. If you are a Muslim leader telling your community they have no place here, or a non-Muslim basically saying the same thing, you are helping ISIL. They have told us that. Or if you're just someone with a Facebook or Twitter account firing off misguided missives of hate, you are helping ISIL. They have told us that. And I am pretty sure that right now none of us wants to help these bastards.
Regards
Kevin
99 bus
15 bus

(17-11-2015, 10:42am)Djpete Wrote: Just as sickened, saddened and frustrated as you Ray.
I keep telling you we are not against you.
We all have the same aim to stop it but different ways to do it.

read this today..
a good point..

Someone posted...
ISIS can be destroyed in less than a week. But war generates profits and the big guns wouldn't like to miss out on those profits.

A reader replies...
It really isn't that simple. The cost would be enormous. They're incredibly diverse and spread out, you'd never find them. You can't track them all, and if you kill one location, two more would re-appear. You risk hundreds of thousands of civilian casualties. If you take out one group, then what? Let Assad take over? Or what about the rebels? Or hamas and hezbollah? How would other countries react?

This is one of the most complex conflicts in decades, it's not as simple as 'bomb them and be done with it'.

But in any case. The bombing has now started and I am sure most countries will agree to get extremely ruthless now.

Where that will end and what response we get from these idiots is frightening, but agree that more needs to be done...somehow, someway

I know DJ , if i thought u were i would of let loose by now,. But now we can vote for the Ozz Muslim Party just what we all ways needed, and that reverse physiology dush bag is full of it, making the poor isis turn against us , poor Pauline getting named , the prick should be on his knees calling out to that f*&^ing mufti piece of shit , who is blaming us for those nutters..
Photo 
Russians are mental. DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT upset the Russians
:-)
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
https://youtu.be/Tjpcp4gESsU
Keep your eyes open in Victoria , we dont have the threat in NSW :)
Alias Stu

Growing old happens.
Growing up is a choice!