Slip On's
So, this week I bought myself a set of Yoshi R77 Carbon Fibre slip on's. Installed them last night, love how they look and also the reduced weight. Guy in the shop told me there is no need to install a PC or get an ECU flash unless you put a full system on. Is this correct or should I be getting the bike re-tuned?
Also, I wasn't expecting them to be so loud, not so bad out on the open road, but around town it can get a bit much, especially during throttle off, might have to look at using the baffles, must be getting old!
leave the baffles out. ENJOY! lol
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
I've got the same on my Gen 2 though mine are stainless, and mine are not loud at all. (No baffles).
They used to have a little bit of a pop when changing gears or on the over-run, but I stopped that this week by inserting a bearing / marble into the PAIR valve hose...(refer marble mod).
When I checked the Yoshi web site, I was surprised to find that they state that with the Yoshi's, my bike would make 2-3 hp less, but I figured the look and sound was worth it, along with the weight saving, plus being able to hear it, made it feel quicker......lol.
You will get improvements from flashing the ECU, (don't bother with a PC), but not much if any of the improvement will be down to the slip-ons as the rest of the exhaust is where the restriction is.
If you're happy with the way it goes, leave it alone and enjoy......
ps: get yourself some earplugs and let the bird sing......

Click here for PAIR mod.
http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...?tid=22899
No one ever learned anything by doing right the first time!

Attached Files
.jpg   image.jpg (Size: 123.37 KB / Downloads: 121)
Pretty happy with the new look!

Attached Files
.jpg   image.jpg (Size: 131.03 KB / Downloads: 114)
The carbon Yoshi 77s are a common slip on. Got mine on the Angry Bee and NO BAFFLE NEEDED lol

Even though I will be flashing my bike sooner or later, after reading a lot of posts here I feel what you can do with the bikes system + incorporating the different modes a PC or TRE is not needed
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Went for another ride today, didn't seem so bad, either I'm getting used to them or my hearing is still damaged from yesterday's ride!!
Baffles might be finding their way to the shed after all!
Whaddya mean there's no bourbon left????
Scary Wtf
No one ever learned anything by doing right the first time!
Very nice. I reckon some yellow rim strips would look great.