Way to close
Well Mr Rev I only added f*** to the profanity filter but I think when its on there must be other default words that you can't see that auto get done...it's off again if that bloody well makes all you shits f*&^ing well happy...
Please enjoy the rest of your day...(fuckin!) Cheers,
Pete
Mobile Dj, Web Design, Photography, Bullshit Artist?
Z Web World

I hope your kidding hayabusa. If you get your kids to play on the road your a tool. This 50 / 40 / 30 / 20 zone bullshit is pissing everyone off because of tools like you.

If people with kids had common sense we could happily sit on 200 in our residential streets!
I agree with you 100% Bee.f*** all these 40 kay zones.
They didnt have them when i was a kid at school and i managed to survive.
Its a bit like the wipe off 5 campaigne really,if you slow down
a bit you might be able to stop in time,but the bottom line is,
the f***kers shouldnt be on the road in the first place.
The road is for vehicles and the footpath is for predestrians....
Simple as that really! Phuck its the phantom!
in a few more years everything will be wrapped in cotton wool just in case...we will be the safest State/Country without a farckin life!
(Getting good use of the f*** word I see too Rocket...get it all out man... ) Cheers,
Pete
Mobile Dj, Web Design, Photography, Bullshit Artist?
Z Web World

Just hope he keeps pointing the right gun at motorists and doesn't get confused betweenthe thing on his hip and the laser.
Then he'll be doing more than wipe off five Rod, it would be wipe OUT five.

Stewie Mac

I would have gone out there and made so much noise and had goes at him every 5 mins for just lining their pockets and would have been yelling out to him to go catch a real law breaker if he can even RUN!

Bastard!

Should report it so today tonight or something

But then again, those pricks are just as bad lol

"Busa riders always count in three's.... 100, 200, 300"

option 1. pinch his rear rego plate and go do a few high speed runs through the tunnel.

option 2 .jack it up and pinch the wheels