Question on cans?
Hi,i'm thinking of buying a set of cans for the busa.I think i might get a pair of megacycle alloy cans. I know a few guys in the club have them fitted could someone download a pic of theirs....later Rod
Some piccies for ya...
Ignore the first few - pre cans.
Thanx for the pix Richard, they look . Does it have a nice note and did you have to re map? Rod
The note is sweeeet, (but predicably, as it is not a system, it is not the MOST beautiful sounding busa).

It was remapped soon after pipes went on - don't know if it was necessary or not, but consesus is that it should be done.
We have the same plate - but mine is 80OSA!!
Why buy cans when u can get a 4-in to 1.the standard busas headers look shit,old black headers,and once they get dirty they stain plus there soooo heavy,get yourself a yoshi,lighter,more power,and looks heaps better :
The reason i dont want a yoshi 4 into 1 is 1 they are too expensive 2 i want to keep my center stand on and 3 i want to support local business.You say the std headers look shit but you can hardly see them under the fairing and as far as weight goes i think the busa has enough power to pull its weight.....later Rod.
Have had a set of Megacycle cans just on 4000km's. The bike actually runs better with the new cans on. Still have not had the bike serviced or re-mapped. Goes hard enough for me and am more than happy :
have considered a full yoshi but dont want a 4 into 1. Want to keep the twin exhaust setup. The chunky looking rear adds to the bulk of the bike and one of the qualities i liked in the first place. The bike has heaps of power, so it comes second to the cosmetic appearance, but in saying that, any extra power i can squeeze out will be welcomed.

I've heard alot of good things about Remus slip-ons. Does anyone know the price for a pair (in either carbon or stainless/titanium). My bike's black/silver so carbon would look good and I had a stainless megacycle on my cbr250, and it was a real pain to keep clean. So I guess carbon is preffered.

Does Remus, or anyone else, make a full system as a 4 into 2? Anyone got pics/prices?

What's done in the air intake mod everyone talks about??
i was looking through previous discussions and on page15 then click on the fast bikes subject, then click on page1 there is a pic of the rear end of a bussa with these high swept tucked in cans.They are so cool Does anybody know where i can get a set of cans like these........later Rod
Are they the devil cans? Haven't seen 'em here in Aus (which doesn't mean they're not, of course). You might have to import them, or see if a local mob (such as Megacycle, and some other local brands which slip my mind at the moment because I forget their names because I don't have them fitted) can make them on request.
I've heard very good things about Roo Racing out of WA. Still haven't seen the pipes, but people appear to swear by them.

HEIDI xxx
Heidi,if you want to see roo racing pipes just get onto their website,they have piccies.I e-mailed them to see if they can make a set of high risers.Waiting to here back....Later Rod
Got a URL for them? I still can't find em.