Humiliation
Well guys......
He's waiting with his mates down at Noble Park McDonald's.
He can't run the car tonight as the gauge is in the wrong spot (see below)
but he's borrowed his mum's '86 XF s Pack and he'll sure as hell beat your ass in a burnout comp in the Maccas carpark.....Roll

[Image: excuse_gauge.jpg]
that is one awesome pic i am gonna see if i can get it made into a sticker and if and when i beat a ricer i wanna be able to hand him a nice sticker for his window
troy Wrote:hey nob jockey u want to b humiliated best u come 2 vic and race some quick cars eh
or better yet ill b in qld wifv rotary (rx-3+20b+t56=730 rwhp 9.6 144.6) in july look n forward 2 shut ur cheap shit box down
t man

is this tool for real?

since I am down here I'll give him a run if he is up for it lol ViolinViolin
wonder if he knows gtechs dont count?????
Regards

Dan
my mumma would whip his arse in her vovli, with the bowling hat still on the parcel shelf
[Image: bmr.gif]
mybb there are a ew volvos that would whip his are. guy in canberra has a blown 350 chev in a volvo running high 8's with a set of slick and massive blower hanging out the bonnet otherwise almost looks....stockish.
Regards

Dan
yeah, thats mums car, that dude just borrows it sometimes
[Image: bmr.gif]
Huge in the states. you can buy the full kit for small block/turbo400 into iced-vovo.

I had a 245 and although TOTALLY GUTLESS, was one of the most comfy cars I've ever driven (next to the Range Rover)

I could almost buy another one just to do the conversion.....