Oxley Weekend Part 2 - Other thread is dead.
You know... I wasn't there so I have absolutely no idea what we're talking about.... but it's strangely compelling !! Regards.... Rob (Astro)<i></i>
Yeah Astro,

It's like watching Titanic, you already know the ending, ie the ship sinks, but you watch on anyway.

Bugger Rob, sorry about the pic. That was the threesome we had last weekend. The Jelly Wrestler walking into your room looked very hairy from where I am standing. It said something about Copper Silvers as it went into your room too. Shame about you coming out blue/black. Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA<i></i>
Far out i must have been pissed i didn't know a peeping show was on. Becareful i have the picture of you being pined.

Cheers Robert
<i></i>
I was charging admission to the peeping show mate, I got that $50 that you lost.

Where does all this tie into the Oxley Riding weekend anyway unless we are talking a different form of riding. Maybe we should go and hassle some victorians.

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA<i></i>
A few photos from the Oxley Weekend

<i>Edited by: aBUSa at: 25/6/05 17:54
</i>
Some nice shots there Shayne.
I finally got in touch with Andrew.
His arm will still be in a sling for a forecast 5 more weeks and he is having a little trouble breathing.
He hasn't had a chance to get a quote for repairs on his SP1 but he may not be allowed out for a while anyway...

"Unleash the beast, but stay in control"
Rgds BUSGO
<i></i>
Cowboy has sent me his shots and I have posted them in the Photos section under Club Rides.
8 altogether but not high resolution.
Thanks Cowboy.
<i>Edited by: BUSGO at: 1/7/05 19:13
</i>
Hi Guys
Sorry I've taken so long to get the photos on the site but still haven't found out how to do it yet. Still trying to get registered in photobucket. If no luck soon will have to email them to one of you who can do it....
Was a great weekend. I really enjoyed meeting up and riding with you all. Will have to see if we can make it an annual event but in slightly warmer conditions.
Spoke to Andrew. He is on the mend, but still feeling a little sore and sorry. I did manage to get his bike key back to him.
Will post photos of the SP-1 when I learn how.
Graham - is there any chance we can buy copies of a CD with the film taken of the ride from your bike?
A few of the guys up here would love to have a copy.
Hope everything is going well with you all.
Cowboy <i></i>