If you're happy and you know it - drop your bike.....
yeah well at least she is sorry about it which at least means she didnt want to do it intentionally. seen a few of my mates have there bikes either a)hacked up with an axe. b)smashed with a sledge hammer or c)drowned in metho and set alight
Regards

Dan
GREAT SNAPPING DUCKS! Have they thought at all about the women they go out with?
If my girl dropped my bike it wouldnt be a problem for her... after all, its my fault somehow.
[Image: bmr.gif]
Thanks everyone for your well wishes etc, it is greatly appreciated. The bride is still around, and the bike is looking remarkably sadFrown.

Interestingly, when I took it to the local suzuki dealer, and he asked which insurance company, and I mentioned Shannons, his comment was "oh they are excellent". I guess this carries a bit of weight because as a dealer, they don't even sell Shannons insurance product and there best quote was $100 more.

Anyway, I will let you all know of my experience with them when the time comes (which will hopefully be sooner rather than later).

OK, later
A
Clap some good news.

I just heard back from the dealer, and the insurance company is replacing all parts, including the panels, with new ones, so she'll be as good as new, and they didn;t even want to see the bike, they were happy to go on the dealers quote $3,800 mind you.

So, I can therfeore recommend Shannons. This is my first ever claim, but I have only been with them 23 odd hours before this happened.

A
eggcellent news for you now grab your old panels from the stealers and send them down to me I will pay the shipping costs and throw a bottle of Bourbon in it for you
xhiler8r Wrote:eggcellent news for you now grab your old panels from the stealers and send them down to me I will pay the shipping costs and throw a bottle of Bourbon in it for you

Hmmm, tempting Beer but I think I might just get them painted up and store them as spares. Who knows when the bride will drop it again! Undecided
Bad news guys.
They will belong to the insurance company and probably won't part with them if they can be sold to a wrecker.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Sometimes they negotiate with the dealer , the new panels are supplied cheaper and the dealer keeps the old for repair ,resale ,whatever ...
BUSGO Wrote:Bad news guys.
They will belong to the insurance company and probably won't part with them if they can be sold to a wrecker.

oh bugger - oh well - at least i'll get some shiny new ones hmmmmm Yes, although the panels were shiny to start with. Guess that is what you have insurance for.