QLD 08 busas arrive wed-thursday
what did peter tell you shane?
Licence Back!
he told me it would be 14- 15 delivery date .. what have you heard
Regards,
Shane
to check back with them on tuesday next week, and larra is hearing even more optimistic stuff.

i should add, that i paid for mine in full a couple of months ago. not sure where that puts in the standings haha.
Licence Back!
ive payed for mine also nearly 3 months ago ..just have to wait ..i would not mind waiting till 14-15 next week so the bike can be predelivered correctly my last busa from sunstate the main handle bar/steering head nut fell off on the ride home ..
Regards,
Shane
haha yeah, better for them to do it properly first go.

my last busa was second hand, so interested to see how this "new bike delivery" thing goes.
Licence Back!
yep ... i found out the nut had fallen off as i come of the logan motorway, for the rest of the ride home you name it . it passed me even the postie dropping off the mail for about 5 ks... so i will wait.
Regards,
Shane
Dealer updated me today, no bike until maybe next week. He rang Suzuki who hasn't yet got them into the warehouse. All dealers will have their bikes for a national release day...maybe next Friday...
Hmmm...

I was told very late yesterday by a sales manager that it should be ready by Saturday 10-11-2007 lunch-time.

Now, they're telling me Thursday 15-11-2007...

So obviously they are in the warehouse, but are waiting to sync with this national release day business.

Oh well, doesn't matter - like Shane pointed out, better to get it right first time than to rush it.
Licence Back!
TimF Wrote:Hmmm...

I was told very late yesterday by a sales manager that it should be ready by Saturday 10-11-2007 lunch-time.

Now, they're telling me Thursday 15-11-2007...

So obviously they are in the warehouse, but are waiting to sync with this national release day business.

Oh well, doesn't matter - like Shane pointed out, better to get it right first time than to rush it.
I SPOKE TO A FRIEND WHO WORKS DOWN AT THE SUZI WHARE HOUSE IN VICTORIA HE TOLD ME THAT DELIVERY IS ANYWHERE FROM SAT 10/11/07 TO THE END OF NEXT WEEK. I PAID FOR MINE YESTERDAY($17,500 RIDE AWAY) SO IM WAITING WAITING waiting waiting.A RUSH JOB IS NEVER A GOOD THING.
talked to them today and they are in the warehouse now and they said ready to ride home no later than wednesdayBiker
I'll believe it when I'm riding it now I think. Bit over it all, and I'm in Sydney for a few days next week anyway.
new busa's already being delivered in wa. throttle cable more positive. whats the device below the exhaust on the rear lower fairing? cat converter device? keen to know the new onwers thoughts when you get them. cheers
nice. got pics?
Licence Back!
ive been told by suzuki i will be riding home on my new bike wednesday afternoonYes but i will ring monday to make sure ....
Regards,
Shane