Poll: Which colour is in your shed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Orange / Black
32.58%
29 32.58%
Blue / Black
25.84%
23 25.84%
Grey / Black
25.84%
23 25.84%
White / Silver
15.73%
14 15.73%
Total 89 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What colour K8 HAVE YOU BOUGHT?
yeah unlike a fugly 1350 claiming to be a 1400.....
Mr Suzuki San is showing off.
He is making a statement that the new 1300 BUSA is better than the Kwaka 1400.
(Even though they have almost the same displacement).
2fast4u
P.S. the K8 Kwaka has had an upgrade as well to try and keep up.
It won't work though.Ghastly
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
maggot Wrote:yeah unlike a fugly 1350 claiming to be a 1400.....

hahhaha thats funny and true hahaha. busgo i dont think you will have much of a decision to make the new busa to me is smoother, faster, handles better(imo) brkes alot better and i think looks just as good. go the jaffa!!
Regards

Dan
Hey Busgo,

What colour did you end up getting???? Did you finally part with the 99 with the 100,000km's on it?
Hi Graham.
I have got a Candy Max Orange / Pearl Nebular Black on it's way to me out of the next shipment.
Keeping the 99 as well unless someone is willing to pay me what I want.

How many Ks on your 00 bike Graham?
Regards BUSGO
Called into Westerns at Penrith today they have four of them sitting on the show room floor looking for owners, for me the blue is the pick of them Party-smiley-018
BUSGO Wrote:Hi Graham.
I have got a Candy Max Orange / Pearl Nebular Black on it's way to me out of the next shipment.
Keeping the 99 as well unless someone is willing to pay me what I want.

How many Ks on your 00 bike Graham?

Hi Busgo,

I have just rolled 50000km on mine. Except for the recent MAP sensor issue with the hose coming off I have had no issues.
That would be.....blue/black with gold rims

-Ago- Fatman -finnish flash-
Candy Orange and Black had it just on 4 weeks now

LIVE TO RIDE AND RIDE TO LIVE

LET THOSE WHO RIDE DECIDE
Was in A1 bikes Nepean Hgwy Brighton today. They had the Jaffa/Black and a Blue on the floor. Spent a bit more time comparing the colours. At first strike the jaffa didnt grab me as much from pics. The jaffa seemed duller then the bright colour of the pics. The black was jet black making every scratch and dust visible. I felt a bit turned off. Perhaps if it was out in the sunlight it would have appealed to me more. The Blue looked great and pristine, the gold wheels definately adds to the colour scheme. But it was just a blue ie there are plenty blues around as well as the ZX14 were mostly in blue.

So I was quite unsure as to colour preference, but after a while came back to the jaffa mostly coz it looked different to all others on the market today. I look forward one day seeing it in the sunlight where it may re-enforce my views on it. Just sharing my observations and thoughts.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
finally got to see the new model busa today,ive always been a fan of darker colours on bikes, they had a black /grey & jaffa/ black side by side,after seeing them live i love the jaffa
[Image: 583b3abf-1.jpg]
Well my bike arrived today but they sent a bloody blue one instead of Orange..
So now I have to wait until Santa turns up with the correct colour.

No offence to the blue owners but I could have had a blue one 3 weeks ago and decided on the Orange.

BAASTAAARRRDS.
Regards BUSGO
volvi the oragne litterally glows in the sunshine it looks fantastic. i think it looks average in the dark. looks good under head lights at night aswell
Regards

Dan
BUSGO Wrote:Well my bike arrived today but they sent a bloody blue one instead of Orange..
So now I have to wait until Santa turns up with the correct colour.

No offence to the blue owners but I could have had a blue one 3 weeks ago and decided on the Orange.

BAASTAAARRRDS.
Mate, that is shithouse! Hope the right one doesn't take too long.
BUSGO Wrote:I reckon it will be good for at least 100,000 ks Simo.....Fatman

Personally, I like all the colours and had a hard time deciding on which way to go.
I was really surprised at how nice the Grey one is.

Hi
The 2008 Busas have just arrived in South Africa. I doubt if there is more than 20 here at the moment. I had no choice in colour and had to take the Grey and Black one. Must say I now like the colour more than the others.

Simply love the new Busa.

Pine