Poll: Which colour is in your shed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Orange / Black
32.58%
29 32.58%
Blue / Black
25.84%
23 25.84%
Grey / Black
25.84%
23 25.84%
White / Silver
15.73%
14 15.73%
Total 89 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What colour K8 HAVE YOU BOUGHT?
Well, I was still waiting for the Orange but after having another close look at the Blue one today, I have decided that I will take it. I was going to get a blue one at first and was talked out of it by some mates. I have seen them all and studied them closely and I would be happy with any of them.

So I will be bringing a blue one home next week and I will LOVE IT TO BITS.Smitten

I have changed the poll to indicate my swap.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:Well, I was still waiting for the Orange but after having another close look at the Blue one today, I have decided that I will take it. I was going to get a blue one at first and was talked out of it by some mates. I have seen them all and studied them closely and I would be happy with any of them.

So I will be bringing a blue one home next week and I will LOVE IT TO BITS.Smitten

I have changed the poll to indicate my swap.

I agree about being happy with them all
I wanted an orange one and thats what was in the shop on the floor mid november, but had it been blue or grey and that was all there was it may have been a different story. i was hanging out to get a new bike and did consider a k7 until a few people told me to wait for the k8

LIVE TO RIDE AND RIDE TO LIVE

LET THOSE WHO RIDE DECIDE
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
seems like you guys havent got the WHITE busa down under??
i have seen it up close and i freaked out,in the photo are the 2 i saw 2 weeks ago at my local dealership,they have sold out right away!!

well im a greek (australian born) living in greece now
the white is available here,the problem is they had 2 of them on the showroom 2 weeks ago in a matter of days they were gone,i went and traded my 02 blue/black busa and went hunting for a brand new 2008 busa,all the bikes(and colors) have a waiting list ,all the stores i went to they are sold out,i said to myself im all hyped for the white,so i close a striking deal with the suzuki dealership here and they tell me the next batch of whites will be in march 2008!!! and maybe...what a bummer so he said that they are most likely sold out
in advance.Im in a difficult position i dont know what to do
There is a black/grey one left at the dealership and i can have that as soon as next week!!

the black/grey is really sweet to,im thinking about just going for the black/grey i really want to get a new busa ASAP!!
what would you guys do just go for it or wait for something that might take 2-3 months!!
Is the very appealling white just so sexy because its different ?
Will i get sick of the white in a matter of months because its WOW factor for now and later on half of greece will have it,everyone is talking about this color

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If the whites are going to be a hard to get color, if it was me Id wait for the colour I want especially if its unique and you intend to keep for many years. black, well theres always going to be plenty of blacks. however if your a hardcore rider you may prefer the black as black makes it look serious and hardcore.

no we didnt get the white. personally I prefer the white as in the 06 model, not sure about those red stripings, but your right you gotta see it in the flesh and I havent.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
well im going to decide today and i think im going for the black/grey the white looks good in the living room,the black is better for the road (if you know what im saying)
im a hardcore rider and NOT a show off,in a year or so there will be more whites here in Greece because 70% of the people i know who want the new busa they all want white,its not hard to get at all but at the moment all colors are sold out quickly due to great demand
i already have 4 mates who are gonna get the white one in a few months!!!
there ya go, black is the one to get then. and as you say your more hardcore so its more suitable. good luck with your purchase and welcome to the group.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
@volvi thanks for the help,i gave the deposit today i should have it ready OTR by tuesday/wednesday

ill post pics ;-)
bump.
Still taking poll entries from new K8 owners.
Regards BUSGO
[Image: new08picsaust005.jpg]
Geezas Simmo - even your camera gets drunk!!!
Regards BUSGO
got the baby yesterday...yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Congratulations on your new baby! Clap Biker
Licence Back!
Hey simmo, I like the gold levers - nice touch.
Licence Back!
TimF Wrote:Congratulations on your new baby! Clap Biker

thanks my friend,im gonna take it for a spin tmr with a bunch of others power bikes ZZR,s ,gen1 busas and another 2 gen2 busas i will upload a group photo in a few days!!cant wait to take it for the first trip to see how it handles
bump again.
Regards BUSGO