Australia Day get together
Pan Wrote:

"Nasty? Fancy that! Volvi, please ban me for a year for being nasty. I am not sorry for having a dig at a mate. This sort of derogatory behaviour toward one another will always be tolerated. I will never apologise to you Spaman.

Simmo, I will never be sorry for all the stuff I said about you and your copper bike - what were you thinking!. Guido, you're not ugly It was a joke too - I'm just so jealous that you have more hair than me, and a new k8. 1Hot, I was joking when I told you your bum looks big in those leathers - it looks fuggen humungus. Kawa, you're actually pretty damn slow around the track, getting sick of helping you on and off your scooter too. When I called you slow c*** it wasnt meant to be a joke. Speedzalot, I wet farted when I was walking down the Oxford Street the other day. Fark me, Tycho - when you ran off on turn 2 and I laughed, it was rude and i don't give a shit. Blackzook... when i catch up with you next time, you will leave for home with a broken nose. Loafie, your bike is slower than mine at the drags and the track.

Ruffy, sorry, but I can't tell a lie. You ARE ugly, and I mean it in a totally derogatory way."

End Quote.

Well - check the kahunas on Pan would you? Comes over as Mr nice guy and POW in the blink of an eye Frown

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Disclaimer: In the interest of a laugh, I have changed some of the words in Pan's original quote Lol3

Cheers Ugly
hey 1hot what did u put in the snags ???? and make sure u put these comments in th eright thread section.Coolrasta
Some drugs Ray, and some of Guidos pants...........couldnt ya tell. I also cooked it on a K8 barbeque, which is totally stock, but really shit at the drags!!!
Action-smiley-083Hey Guys,
Sorry I missed the Aussie Day Bash. I'm now 3 weeks into my enforced holidayPi_freak
Looks and sounds like everyone had a good day. Hey Pan, congrats on the new arrival. Wasn't that a bit earlier than expected?
Cheers
Richard
It's a week by week charade.
rjw3105 Wrote:Action-smiley-083Hey Guys,
Sorry I missed the Aussie Day Bash. I'm now 3 weeks into my enforced holidayPi_freak
Looks and sounds like everyone had a good day. Hey Pan, congrats on the new arrival. Wasn't that a bit earlier than expected?
Cheers
Richard

He got a Dog!!!!. It was just a dress rehearsal for the big moment.

Simmo may lend you the CT110. He's sleeving it to a CT49 so that the power does not come in too quickly on it. Maybe he will lend it out.Lol2
rjw3105 Wrote:Action-smiley-083Hey Guys,
Cheers
Richard

Yeh, we just got a Golden Retreiver puppy!
Baby's due in 7 weeks... Coffee
pan Wrote:Yeh, we just got a Golden Retreiver puppy!
Baby's due in 7 weeks... Coffee

Enjoy! I hope you've enrolled in puppy school! Are you going to teach him to ride pillion. Either that or put an outfit on the Busa and he can be the monkey at track days!!Lol3

How's Mrs Pan doing? I know my wife struggled in the real hot days especially toward the end when she was as big as a house (and cranky as an alley cat.....oh hang on, that's all the time!!!)Lol2
Cheers
It's a week by week charade.