Spotted
i spotted a blue Busa in Abermain heading toward Cessnock looked like a 06 model maybe!!! it was Thursday morning the 28th Aug.... i also saw a white K8 in the rain heading over freemans waterhole a few weeks ago i was heading towards Cessnock on my white K8 getting very wet!!!! it was an unexpected down pour!!
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
Spotted a Grey K8 on mowbray road in Lane Cove today afternoon around 12.40 PM and later a Black Gen1 in South Maroota.

Bill
Anyone would think that the Hayabusa was a rare bike these days ???
Egos; everyone got one
Spotted an older model grey one yesterday just outside Macarthur Square in Campbelltown. Had the matching Bagster tank cover and bag and a rack on the back. Looked like the daily commute (just like it should be!!) Clap
busakid08 Wrote:Anyone would think that the Hayabusa was a rare bike these days ???

i always check this thread just in case i was spotted somewhere and forgot i was even there!!!
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
lol true

Mine is spagetti on teh lounge floor but I finally finished soldering so the task of putting it all back together starts .... hold on just had a thought ...I spotted my wiring harness after spotting it with solder ahhh ha ha ha ah oh I kill me
Egos; everyone got one
Hi,

For the first time it was not just spotted - but actually met steventh and his 07 Blue Busa at the coles gas station in lane cove - with some animal prints on the lower left panel.

Nice bike mate and great chating with you - hope you get your panel thing sorted.

Cheers,

Bill
REVIT13 Wrote:spotted speed demon today. nods exhanged.

ps. when's the exhaust for the orange k8?

Spotted back at ya
Havent been here for a while+
i dont mind my stealthy pipes

LIVE TO RIDE AND RIDE TO LIVE

LET THOSE WHO RIDE DECIDE
spotted 1 Gen1 busa on Anzac Pde Maroubra about 11am today
They are like Commodores around Newcastle, every respectable biker has one.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Spotted a 2 week old White K8 in my relo`s drive on 22nd & was introduced to the guy, Welcome Rock. Yes
Nick
'The more professional you are, the closer you get to your client' Leon.

busacrankin Wrote:Spotted a 2 week old White K8 in my relo`s drive on 22nd & was introduced to the guy, Welcome Rock. Yes
Nick
go the white...which area be good to ride with another white!!
Hi,
Spotted a orange one in the main street of Lithgow and next week just east of Lithgow heading east.
Thanks John
Mine is the only white K8 I have spotted so far. I live in Junee, and I have only spotted 1 other K8, blue.
Yes
No comment.Wm
Don't really spot that many other bikes on the road these days.
Must be cause of all the drunk drivers on the road and the specially designed RTA safety fences that they've put up specially designed to decapitate motorcyclists so the NSW RTA's insurance companies only have to pay bikers funeral expenses.