WA EOI RIDE
(30-09-2014, 06:25pm)Aussie Steve Wrote: Didnt notice this I might give it a go...this is Oct 2014 right?

Yes Steve Oct 2014...Lol3

Hope you can make it..
(30-09-2014, 06:48pm)Rev004 Wrote:
(30-09-2014, 06:25pm)Aussie Steve Wrote: Didnt notice this I might give it a go...this is Oct 2014 right?

Yes Steve Oct 2014...Lol3

Hope you can make it..

He is still on Tassie time }:-)
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
OK Guys..

I'm back from down Sth caught up with Lucky85 which was good anyway don't forget about the run this weekend and yes I know it's Bathurst but hey I already changed the date to suit the guys that wanted to watch Phillip Island so other than that I'll see you all on Sunday the weather is looking really good so hope you can all make, Bike is Serviced and ready to go..

Come on where's the rest of you WA Guys & Gals..

Details..

Date - 12th of Oct.
Meet Point - Caltex Servo / Hungry Jacks at Baldivis.
Meet Time - 0900.
Leave Time - 0930.

As mentioned if you want to know more details PM me or Duc13 and will gladly forward on.

Rev004.
Duc13.
Fabsgtr.
Belzybob.
Aussie Steve & Friend.
Monkeyfish.
Muchacho & Passenger.

Huls - Maybe.
Hayabusabike - if he's not working

Roo Boy - Is now Out won't be in W.A well that's his excuse.
Harleyore - Work is Calling..Frown
Homer - Out due to Other Commitments Frown

Cheers Rev004..
Sorry guys I'm out, work calls.
(10-10-2014, 05:04pm)harleyore Wrote: Sorry guys I'm out, work calls.

Sorry to hear that Harleyore hope you enjoy work..Lol3 I know we will be enjoying a casual 300-400K run..Very Happy
See you guy's in the morning, if the weather is the same as today it should be perfect Very Happy.
Thanks for organising the ride today Kev....shame I couldnt make it for lunch....got back and had to crawl under my daughters car for an hour.....wonderful!

Anyway thanks again and will try and make the whole ride next time.
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
(12-10-2014, 06:27pm)Aussie Steve Wrote: Thanks for organising the ride today Kev....shame I couldnt make it for lunch....got back and had to crawl under my daughters car for an hour.....wonderful!

Steve, I usually just go to the pub when I want to hide from my missus!

Thanks all for a great run out, shame about the old fart on the noddy bike tagging along the whole way.
And there I was thinking it was your missus that hides from you Ian
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
(12-10-2014, 06:27pm)Aussie Steve Wrote: Thanks for organising the ride today Kev....shame I couldnt make it for lunch....got back and had to crawl under my daughters car for an hour.....wonderful!

No Worries Steve was good to catch up again and the ride actually got warmer after we left you, hopefully it won't be another 3yrs..Lol3 see ya next time.

Cheers Kev
[quote='Rev004' pid='305282' dateline='1413639113']
Rev004 this was a great ride and good company thanks for organizing. John
No worries fellers I'll be heading up early to give Roo Boy a hand before it opens so will see you there.

Is anyone else heading up ??? would be good to catch up with some of you guys...& gals....

Cheers Rev004.