WA EOI RIDE
Thanks guy's. Will pass on best wishes to Sue.
Unofficially his has the monika of JET, but Sue is yet to come around to that name.
(22-10-2010, 11:08am)Rev004 Wrote: Come on you WA Guys who else is up for the ride this weekend so far we have Me, Andcad, Duc13, Andy, Gazzabusa and apparently Hayabusavich and Craig (ZX9) for those that remember him last year and maybe a friend of mine on a BMW and a Gixxer but they haven't confirmed yet.

Come on Ian you no you want to go there's plenty of other weekends that you can sleep in Lol3

So come on WA lets get together and go for a ride.

(20-10-2010, 11:53am)Rev004 Wrote: Yes OK Fellers who's in Weather looks like it's going to be good so come on lets get out and go for a run it's been a while.

Ride on Sunday the 24th.
Meet Spot - Hungry Jacks / Caltex at Baldavis
Meet Time - 0730.
Leave Time - 0800
Destination - PM myself of Andcad for Details but would allow 500-600K's hence reason for early start.

Rev004.

Count me in.

Dave
Firstly, Congrats to Roo Boy & Mrs Roo Boy on the good news. Hope Mum is & bub are doing well. Clap

Secondly & unfortunately I am unable to make this one. Please also accept apologies from Bill Barrett, Landmine & Brian Addison who cannot make it either, but apreciate the invite sent by Rev004.

Have fun, ride safe and may the Police force be well behind you.........
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
OK fellers just a reminder for the Ride for tomorrow (Sunday the 24th).

Meet Spot - Hungry Jacks / Caltex at Baldavis
Meet Time - 0730.
Leave Time - 0800 Sharp, need to get away on time as some guys need to be back early arvo for other commitments.

Destination - PM myself of Andcad for Details but would allow 500-600K's hence reason for early start.

Otherwise looking forward to a good ride as it has been a while and this week is the 1st time the bike has been out of the shed since the last ride back in may that I went on, looks like there might be about 10 of us so should be a good day.
Sorry guys have to work....

will try and make the ride on tues afto...
ahhh that feels better, all them built up frustrations blown away Lol3
great to catch up today guys had a great ride Clap
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

Yes that feels alot better and as Andcad said great to catch up and what a day you could have not asked for a better one, my mate Dave on the BMW also passed on to say thanks for the ride it's been a long time and all done with a great bunch of guys.

For all you guys that didn't go Sorry but we had a ball and saw some more busas well I spose you can't beat a good thing can you.

Clap All in All fellers had a great day and look forward to the next one if I'm not working Lol3.
(24-10-2010, 01:19pm)Axe Wrote: Sorry guys have to work....

will try and make the ride on tues afto...

Hey Axe are you talking about the coffee night on Wednesday???
We should do this more often! Great day guy's , enjoyed it Very Happy.
See you on the next one Pi_thumbsup
(24-10-2010, 08:52pm)duc13 Wrote: We should do this more often! Great day guy's , enjoyed it Very Happy.
See you on the next one Pi_thumbsup

Guys,
Great day just loved the leisurely ride through the country side, must do it again soon.

Dave
Biker
Hi fellers just in case you miss a new thread in here for this weekend on Saturday posted up by BlackBusaLO if anyone is interested

http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...?tid=16057
Oh bugger,

Yea its Wed night coffee?
What time?
Turns out I have to be in balcatta all day, so mite met your guys there????

so tell me the times again???
Hey AXE, how's 6.00 PM sound, I think that the majority would get there around that time.

Rob.
(26-10-2010, 07:28pm)Rev004 Wrote: Hi fellers just in case you miss a new thread in here for this weekend on Saturday posted up by BlackBusaLO if anyone is interested

http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...?tid=16057

Thanks for the link rev004
No trophies, no flowers, no flashbubs, no wine,
He is haunted by something he can not define.
The Distance, CAKE.
any rides tommorrow am?
Any one else doing the M.A.D ride??

http://www.madride.org/