Michael Jackson RIP
Biker

I agree with Bigjay. A musical genius, I for one am a very big fan.

Attached Files
.jpg   Hayabusa and pipes2.JPG (Size: 46.37 KB / Downloads: 169)
to tony nitrous,dont go out on your bike to soon pal fate may come your way soon. he m.j was brill.
it will be interesting to see what scum come forward to claim on his estate now.

guys it was too early for someone to die.

please go to the doctors and get your hearts checked.

please.
It might be who wants his debt
Wellllll, seeing as though he owns (owned) the rights for all the Beatles music, I can't really see how he was broke...them alone would be worth a fortune.

Love him, hate him, whatever, as posted, the man really deserved the title "King of Pop". He was a musical genius, danced like a duck on a hotplate, and has revolutionalised the way music is today. Just look at some of the superstars of pop today (eg Justin Timberlake). You can hear and see so much of Jacksons influence in there..

As for his personal life, as also stated, I don't think we will ever know the REAL truth, but the goldigger remark seems pretty close to the money. I grew up listening to his music, and even though I don't prefer the genre nowadays, I am still a huge fan of his music.

His children are where the concern should be...

R.I.P
He had to sell the Beatles % to cover some of his debt.He is in about 500 mil in debt.Wm
I realy do have a lot of respect for Micheal Jackson, regardless of what I posted earlier today, whilst home on my lunch break.
There is more to it than a heart attack imo.
What Micheal Jackson means to me is honesty, loneliness, flamboyancy, friendship and most of all talent. I have admired his personality and his music since I can remember.
It's a bit of a shock to me and its a kind of like the day the music died.
I grew up with micheal, used to dance in front of the mirror singing all of the Jackson 5 numbers.
Then Micheal went all out on his own releasing BenClap
He was and always & will be a superstar from now until eternity, just like the Beatles & Elvis Presley.
Lisa Marie Married Wacko I believe because she honestly loved him, it prolly came to grips when Lisa said no to babies.Jacko wanted his own children, no doubt.

God Bless You Jacko Smitten
(26-06-2009, 07:07pm)cheeky Wrote: it will be interesting to see what scum come forward to claim on his estate now.

guys it was too early for someone to die.

please go to the doctors and get your hearts checked.

please.

Far too early. but we all know how our world ticks these days Coolsmiley
never fly higher than your angel.
Well said Mutha, the guy had talent & then some Pi_thumbsup

Ah yes Ben, I remember that, I was in grade 6 & had my first real crush on a girl in my class Smitten & the best approach I could come up with was pull her ponytails & give her absolute crap & she never liked me Pi_freak

Guess I will never understand women Lol2
Isn't it Ironic that my Favourite Stretch of Tarmac is called C.O.P. Eek
(26-06-2009, 08:53pm)CarbonBusa Wrote: Well said Mutha, the guy had talent & then some Pi_thumbsup

Ah yes Ben, I remember that, I was in grade 6 & had my first real crush on a girl in my class Smitten & the best approach I could come up with was pull her ponytails & give her absolute crap & she never liked me Pi_freak

Guess I will never understand women Lol2

How sweetSmitten
wow carbon you romantic!
pulling of the pony tails..why she didnt fall for you then and there i dont know why.

older times than me was dipping the girls pony tails in ink pots.

yes BEN was an awesome sng.
no doubt he was great at musical lyrics. and dance

yet was it true that he was a peodfile????? the parents were paid out.

in my eyes i wouldnt accept any amounts of money if my child had been violated.

micheal will make is maker.he will have too stand in front of the lord and announce his virtuse.
only when we go to the maker we will know the truth.

god works in mysterious ways

please in disclaimer accept all spelling mistakes as word doesnt work on here.bugger it
To kevo,that was unecessary to say that to tony.

Anyhow,
Theres some songs of his that i do like.
You got to call it how you see it though.
Yes money an fame does strange things to people.
But.
Money an fame doesnt make you touch kids.
An peace will never come to those who done anything of
the sort. Living or dead.

I dont care if he managed to create a song that made the world at peace an
there never was to be war seen again.
That wouldnt make it justifiable to what he done to kids.

To me,he was a dirty piece of SHITT.
1 less pedo to rome the world,is a better place.

Someone tried to tell me what about hes kids etc
they lost a father etc.
Those kids arent genitically his.
There white.
Even a half mix,the kid would not be white as snow,not a chance.
Which hes are.
good at dancing and singing?? - that makes up for touching kiddies?
Let's face it, if you had big piles of money and could afford the best
lawyers in the world, would you pay someone who accused you of
groping kiddies if you didn't do it? - I think not.

Were you all upset when Gary Glitter went to jail?

I am glad the dirty pervert child molesterer is dead.
Shame it wasn't more painful.

Good riddance to a filthy c*** - the world is a better place
without that pile of shit breathing good air.
Chopper says - "Harden the f*** up Australia"
No one can prove beyond doubt he did anything to any child. His one weakness was his vunerability and the parents of that lying sack of shit persuaded his son to lie to get money. There were so many holes in his testimony that the case was closed due to lack of evidence. Yes MJ payed him off. It looks bad because of that, but the case would of dragged on for years if he didnt. If any parent who loved their son or daughter knew that MJ or anyone had violated their child no amount of money would have been sufficient. You would want him locked up and the key thrown away. I'm sick of people who believe one bad thing that a person is accused of but never remember the millions he gave to charities, the humanatarian work he did and the joy he brought to children and adults alike the world over. Burns clinic,hospitals he had built all because he wanted to. All the good he did is Fucken proven, PERIOD!!!! The allegations were never proven PERIOD!!!! I believe and look for the good in people. All the hard asses out there who judge him and are glad his dead, one day someone close to you or someone you admire will pass on. Then see if indeed how you feel if that person is labelled in a bad way. I was always told that if you have got nothing good to say about someone, then say nothing. To all the so called accusers out there, your day will come!!!!
PEACE..........
(27-06-2009, 10:02am)bigjay Wrote: No one can prove beyond doubt he did anything to any child. His one weakness was his vunerability and the parents of that lying sack of shit persuaded his son to lie to get money. There were so many holes in his testimony that the case was closed due to lack of evidence. Yes MJ payed him off. It looks bad because of that, but the case would of dragged on for years if he didnt. If any parent who loved their son or daughter knew that MJ or anyone had violated their child no amount of money would have been sufficient. You would want him locked up and the key thrown away. I'm sick of people who believe one bad thing that a person is accused of but never remember the millions he gave to charities, the humanatarian work he did and the joy he brought to children and adults alike the world over. Burns clinic,hospitals he had built all because he wanted to. All the good he did is Fucken proven, PERIOD!!!! The allegations were never proven PERIOD!!!! I believe and look for the good in people. All the hard asses out there who judge him and are glad his dead, one day someone close to you or someone you admire will pass on. Then see if indeed how you feel if that person is labelled in a bad way. I was always told that if you have got nothing good to say about someone, then say nothing. To all the so called accusers out there, your day will come!!!!
PEACE..........

Yes well said Clap