Frame plugs
(07-01-2013, 10:28pm)DjPete Wrote: ah of course that makes sense, Thanks Ryan. At least they wouldn't pop out

Ask Max they do fall off he lost one 2011 Tathra Undecided
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
yep the chrome 1's i have, have a threaded
rod thru the middle with the caps screwing in
on either side. they also come with chrome
covers for the front and rear axle.
pete
08 gen 2 grey
[Image: P1100737.jpg]

You can get them in chrome but it's important to make sure they're tight! as Rod said I lost one a couple of years ago at Tathra, or if you're really sure yoyu want them to stay try some locktite, They have to come out for major work so mine are just tightened.
(07-01-2013, 08:51pm)revhead Wrote:
(07-01-2013, 03:40pm)DjPete Wrote: thats the same company. my kit said all models so maybe they may fit too
how do u screw those in? Says no instructions which is stupid
they come in black alloy or chrome check these there a bit pricey but look great
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/6-pcs-Hayabus...154wt_1056
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/6-pcs-Hayabus...408wt_1126

Hmmm .. I'm a CNC machinist ...

Anyone here got a .dxf or a .dwg or a mastercam file for a decent kanji ??

I found one on the net but it is a bit dodgy .. been made from a "scan" I reckon
a lot of chrome there Max.
!!
You can never have too much Pete! lolz

Reminds me, must get more chrome!!!
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Scary Shock horror went to have a look at my frame plugs and i have lost one each side !!!!!! Confused did'nt even realise they were missing so off to Clark rubber soon to replace. These plugs do push in but obviously they can fall out maybe vibration ? anyway a dob of silicone will cure that ..
Ask and yee shall receive " I dunno"
(08-01-2013, 12:04pm)Madmax Wrote: [Image: P1100737.jpg]

You can get them in chrome but it's important to make sure they're tight! as Rod said I lost one a couple of years ago at Tathra, or if you're really sure yoyu want them to stay try some locktite, They have to come out for major work so mine are just tightened.

Thats the biz!
Where'd you get you clutch cover from max?
(09-01-2013, 04:17pm)RyanG Wrote: Where'd you get you clutch cover from max?

One of the guys from the club - Bill or Phil or Whatzis name! Great buy. Looks cool aye! Had trhe pressure plate polished so the whole thing shines!!!!!

Shines is gooda!
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!