Wheelie Tips
(15-09-2010, 02:21pm)Macbusa Wrote: my old VTR1000 a few years back

another one on my cbr1000rr

I think i can wheelie ok Pi_tongue

Teach me, teach me teach me.......please
Very nice style indeed, Grant.....Pi_thumbsup

I'm impressed!!! ClapPi_thumbsupClap

Coolsmiley
thanks Bill & Baz.... might i add i never have flipped a wheelie...........................yet

Bill, all I can say is don't try to run before walking. One small fukk up and you have written your bike off, and yourself.
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
(15-09-2010, 11:19am)bazman Wrote: Hey guys & girls,

this thread is very, very dear to my heart....let's see if we can "revive" it?!? Undecided

....anyone got any nice pics and/or stories to share??? (not pics of urself on a public road, us busa riders aren't that irresponsible....are we?!?Pi_tongue)

Coolsmiley

Hey, Baz, I've got a video of "someone" doing wheelies up Macquarie Pass...
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
(15-09-2010, 06:40pm)Rainbow7 Wrote: Hey, Baz, I've got a video of "someone" doing wheelies up Macquarie Pass...

Lol3Pi_freakLol3
(15-09-2010, 06:40pm)Rainbow7 Wrote:
(15-09-2010, 11:19am)bazman Wrote: Hey guys & girls,

this thread is very, very dear to my heart....let's see if we can "revive" it?!? Undecided

....anyone got any nice pics and/or stories to share??? (not pics of urself on a public road, us busa riders aren't that irresponsible....are we?!?Pi_tongue)

Coolsmiley

Hey, Baz, I've got a video of "someone" doing wheelies up Macquarie Pass...

Post it up mate . love sein a busa do that stuff
Hey Rainbow....

juz curious....u any good at photoshoppin'???
(15-09-2010, 07:43pm)bazman Wrote: Hey Rainbow....

yeah blocking out your number plate Lol2Lol2
Roll off in 1st, and short shift to 2nd leaving about a quarter twist on the throttle, and slip it into 2nd on a small amount of clutch slip. Its all in the timing, cause you dont want to go burning clutches out, and you can do 2nd gear wheelies all the way down the road (ummm...track !)

Dont like 1st gear wheelies. They are too easy to flip, and Ive had mates do it. It is fun taking off at the lights and lofting the front wheel off the mark, skimming it down at the other side of the lights lightly, before it actually turns a full rotation Coolsmiley
arrgh...I forgot the pic.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hehe. PS isn't the answer here. I am still trying to find a decent video editing program that doesn't require me to buy a Mac.
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
(15-09-2010, 08:34pm)Rainbow7 Wrote: I am still trying to find a decent video editing program that doesn't require me to buy a Mac.

Adobe Premier Pro 1.5
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
(15-09-2010, 08:34pm)Rainbow7 Wrote:

Hehe. PS isn't the answer here. I am still trying to find a decent video editing program that doesn't require me to buy a Mac.

My main computer is a PC.

but . . .

Bite the bullet, I just bought a iMac and Final Cut.
(I used to be a professional editor.) Don't waste your time with anything else. My new little Mac is just for editing and is the ducks guts. Full HD, and after 3 months it has never crashed, never lost a file, quick, and is a pleasure to use.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .